No more visiting Bells

Damon's P.O.V*

"How are you Bells?" I ask as I arrive to the hospital.

"Great!" She says, holding a puppy. I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'm glad to here that." I say, looking her in the eye. She giggles and let the puppy down. It barked and ran all over the house. I slowly lean in and kiss her gently and softly.

"Damon." She whispers.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I Lov-" She was cut off by Eric yelling my name.

"Damon! Damon! Wake up!" Eric shaked me. I slowly opened my eyes and sighed knowing it was another dream..

"Another one?" Eric asked. I nodded.

"Come on... We are going to see her today." He said grabbing my arm. I look at the time. 3:43.

"Eric, its 3 in the morning! Lets just leave it and plus I'm in pajamas!" I yell eubbing my eyes.

He looks at me painfully and sadly.

"I need to see her one more time-be-before its too late." He said. Pain covered his and my face. I nodded slowly.

"How you feeling Bells?" I asked as we got to her room.

"To be honest-I feel even worser than how I felt yesterday." She says, smiling at the nickname I gave her. Eric didn't talk. He just stood there looking at her with desbelief and hurt.

"I'm gonna miss you." Eric said holding her hand.

"I'll miss you too." She whispered. He kissed the top of her forehead, tears streaming down my face. I sighed.

I walked over to her.

"Be strong." I told her.

"Brave." She whispered tears rolling down her cheek one afyer another.

I kissed away her tears and shut my eyes tightly.

"Promise me something. Both of you." Bells asked.

"I promise." Eric said his voice cracking. I looked at her and nodded.

"I promise." I whispered knowing they can hear the hurt in my voice.

"Promise you wont freak out or be scared. But i'm gasping to breathe for dear life. I can't move and I can barely keep my eyes open." She whispered, taking deep breathes.

"No, no, No!" Eric whispered to himself leaving me confused.

"Its time." She whispered crying.

"Tell grammy I love her." She whispered closing her eyes.

"You tell her! You still have time! Please do-don't do this! Now now! Please Isabell, please I can't loose you too. Damon and I can't do this alone." He whispered. She shook her head.

"Be strong.". She said firmly.

"No!" Eric said going into the hall.leaving me behind frozen.

"Bye Damon." She whispered.

I couldn't loose her. I can't so I did the only thing I know how to do. Mark her.

I hurry over to her bed and reach for her shoulder. Her eyes opened wide.

I whispered to her telling her to close her eyes.

"Close your eyes."

"What why?" She asked. I felt her pulse getting weaker.

"Please." She did what I asked and closed her eyes tightly.

"This is gonna hurt, Bells." I whispered.

I bit her shoulder and she let out a painful scream.

After I finished, I licked it, letting it heal.

"I'm sorry, my love." I whispered and kissed her, tears streaming down my face. She laid there, sleeping.

I hope its not to late.

I go out and look at Eric. Hope in his eyes. I nodded and he jumped and hugged me.

"You did the right thing." He whispered. I nodded letting the tears flow freely. I was finally, braking down.

Eric's P.O.V*

"Be strong." Isabell barely spoke.

"No!" I yelled and ran in the hall, slamming the door behind me. I pumched the wall and threw the chairs all over the place. I couldn't loose her, not anyone else.

I finally stop and lean on the wall, sliding down. I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugges them. I buried my face in my knees and broke down. I heard her cry in pain not knowing if it was from dying or Damon.

He got out, tears aliding down his cheek. He did the right thing. He nodded answering my question.

I jumped up and hugged him.

"You did the right thing." I said blinking the tears away.

I felt Damon cry into my shirt, I knew he was braking down.

This was the last time Damon and I were ever going to see Isabell Llove... I hope this isn't the last time.

Damin's P.O.V*

"In a what?" I yelled at the doctor.

"Coma." The doctor stated over the phone. I dropped the phone and got on my bike. I sped down to the school, fast. I went in the school not caring that the teachers were yelling at me for slamming the door open and slammimg ot close.

I slammed open Eric's classroom door and looked at him, guilty.

"What's wrong?" He asked going up to me. I said nothing instead I just stood there as frozen as a stone.

"Shes in a coma..." I finally managed to get out when Eric shook me and yelled my name.

Eric looked at me shocked.

"H-How?" He asked. I didn't say anything, knowing that I had no idea how that had happen. But she was okay now, she didn't have cancer no more. But yet I still run away from her, why?