Awake

Damon's P.O.V*

I woke up, groaning in the teachers lounge. Eric was sitting on the floor and was looking at the wall in front of him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Bell's back." His voice was monotone. No emotion... Wait.

"W-what?" I asked. Then, I remembered it all. I was hoping it was all a dream... I thought it was a dream... I laid back my head and groaned, swallowing the sob that wanted to be let out. I blinked away the tears and took deep breaths.

"What am I going to do?" I asked Eric, scared out of my mind. "She didn't seem to recognize me..." I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I just want to go home and sleep. And never wake up.

'You're such an idiot.' I whispered in My head.. Oh don't pretend you don't do it. We all have that voice in our head that Always beats us up for the stupid things we do.

"I don't know what you should do, to be honest Damon. Maybe... We should start over new.. Pretend we never... Knew each other?" I knew exactly what Eric meant... But will I be able to do it? I have to try...........

"Tomorrow." I told Eric. His head whipped around so quickly that he had a cramp, and held it, glaring at me.

"No! What are you talking about! Be an adult, Damon! It your first time as a teacher and what? You're just gonna miss your first day?" Eric harshly said.

"I just need time! For me to adjust to everything! What would you if Lis-" I quickly stopped realizing what I just said. "Eric I'm s-" But he didn't let me finish.

"I would spend all the time I could with her. Even if I make myself look like an idiot in front of millions of people." He sighed and rubbed his face. "But since there's a chance that you could see her every day.... Go home." He sighed and got up. "Good luck." He said and with that, he shut the door and let me to my own thoughts.

'Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.' I groaned.

Bells P.O.V*

We haven't seen Mr. Hearts for the whole day. I felt like I knew him. From somewhere.... His name.... It sounded so familiar.

"Hi!" I jumped up and ended my thoughts, staring at my neighbor, Jessie. "Sorry I startled you." She giggled. "Mr. Hearts is the best teacher. Ever." She sighed dreamily.

"He left early today." I said confused.

"No, I just had him." She was now confused.

"I had him in homeroom and 1st hour... But he hadn't shown in 1st due to fainting in Home." I was confusing myself.

"Let me see your schedule." She held out her hand. I handed her it. She looked confused. "Why... Is there two Mr. Hearts?" She asked. Wait what?

"That's because she has two Mr. Hearts." We jumped at.. The guy who fainted. Not Mr. Hearts.. Well him, But the other guy too. And now my head hurts.

"Wait what?" Jessie and I both said at the same time.

"She" He pointed at me. "Has my brother. You" He pointed at Jessie "Have me. Actually," He looked at my schedule, still in my hand. "You both have me." He smiled. Jessie's cheeks blushed as he smiled. "See you next hour, Bel-" He suddenly coughed before he finished. He waved goodbye, his cheeks red, and went back to the lunch line, on the wall.

"Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!"Jessie excitedly whispered.

"What, what, what?" I asked back, fake excitedly. She rolled her eyes.