Monster&not fair

Damon's P.O.V*

The girl with cancer was there. Sleeping like sleeping beauty, just waiting for her prince charming to come and kiss her so she can wake up from her nightmare and live peacefully and be in love.

That is how I imagined it but then I got a closer look. Her long curly sandy blonde hair was over her chest and up to her belly. Her fire colour eyelids were closed and her face was as pale as clouds. Her lips as blue as the ocean.

She opened her eyes slowly, adjusting them to the light. She stares at me, confusion covered her face.

The world stopped. My belly was bubbling like someone was blowing bubbles in me through my belly button. I couldn't see anyone near her nor me.

I only saw her pale cloudy face covered in confusion. I couldn't pull my eyes away from hers. I wantes to look away but she did me the favour. Not only was she sleeping beauty to me but.. She was my mate. I stared into her hisky blue eyes. I couldn't believe it. She finally pulled away as Eric opened the door for her room.

For all these years, i've been searching for her. And when I finally given up she was infront of me. Weak with cancer.

I couldn't be with her, knowing this isn't going to end good. Heres whats gonna happen, I'm gonna fall inlove with her today, the next day i'm gonna be with her and i've already gotten so attached to her, the third day when I want to heal her, I find out shes dead and my whole lifes gonna be miserable.

"Damon? Damon?" Eric says my name but I ignore him.

What do I do?

Accept her and heal her today, my wolf begs me. But thats just my wolf so I just push him to the side.

"Damon? Are you listening to me? Come in here now." Eric says once more to me. This time I listen to him and follow him, avoiding her gaze.

"Isabell, this is my brother, Damon. Damon this is my student, Isabell." Eric greets us.

"Hello." Isabell says so kind, sweetly, softly, and quietly that it caused me to look at her. Her voice was like angels singing...

I felt Eric's hard look on the back of my head because I didn't reply so I just wave my hand. She smiles sadly at me.

"Sorry Isabell, but we have to go now. We will see you tomorrow." Eric says looking at me harshly and confusingly.

"Shes your mate isn't she?" He asks as we got to his place. I nodded.

"I don't want her." I say firmly and seriously.

He looked at me like I was crazy and commiting suicide.

"What do you mean 'you don't want her'?!" He says, his voice raising.

"I want her but shes to weak." I say as I pop a tik-tak in my mouth jumping on the couch and continuing my day dream about her... No. I can't that'll just make me fall for her, and I will fall hard.

"Are you crazy?!" He yells. Yes I am. Very crazy. I told myself.

"Drop it." I said putting in my headphones.

I see his mouth moving and his hands slamming into the counter as I listen to music. He throws his hands in the air and storms out the kitchen. I fall asleep, thinking of how I am going to deal with this-after all I am seeing her tomorrow-according to Eric.

Its been 2 months. I've been visiting her with Eric and helping Eric with teaching. He finally dealed with the fact that I reject her.

The doctor said she wont last very long. Maybe not even a day. So today will be my last day seeing her-for ever. And she was a wolf but her wolf wouldn't heal her and it didn't have enough power for it to know I was her mate.

"Hey." Eric says as he puts the flowers in the vase.

She looks sicker, skinnier, and paler. Her eyes are even more redder and more dark bags covered under her eyes. She smiles weakly at him.

Eric bought up and coversation about my mom. Yep my parents were alive and just had a baby. A girl name Lulu. After Eric tells her about it, tears formed in her eyes.

"It's not fair..." She whispers to Eric.

"Whats not fair?" Eric asks.

"I don't deserve this. What did I do wrong? Its not.... Fair." She whispers, tears sliding down her cheek.

"Whats wrong?" Eric asks.

"You guys get to meet the love of your life-your mate-, you guys get to have children, watch them grow up. Their first steps, their first words. You guys get to feel how it feels to love.... Yo-you guys can get out and walk on the beach holding hands with your true love. You guys can go shopping and on dates. You guys can share your secrets and your first kiss. I havn't ever been on a date or had a first kiss-Just because I was waiting for him. My mate. You guys get to have grandchildren and be a drandparent. You guys get to go out with you wolf and run and play. You guys get to do so much things I never or could ever do. Its not fair." She whispered between sobs.

The guilt built up inside me and I had a tear roll down my cheek and along did Eric. Yep, the two big strong bad guys tearing up for a girl we met 3 months ago..

Who ever knew you can be so attached to someone for such a short period of time.

She looks up and I see her blue eyes still filled with tears. Don't cry Bells... I told myself.

I wanted to run up to her, tell her how beautiful she looks, hold her in my arms, and tell her everythings gonna be okay... But I knew I couldn't. I just couldn't.

She falls asleep in my brothers arms. She finally fell asleep and he lays her small, weak body down, and looks at me. He shakes his head and took one last look at me in disgust.

I didn't believe it before-but I am believing it now. I am a true.... Monster.