Chapter 13

A/N: This chapter I'm going to give a shout out to Jaz Cullen. She just join Wattpad. I found her over on Lit. Now her stuff is for adults only. If you read her series in order you can really see her writing evolve. She is a self published author. So check out her work and support your fellow writer.

Be sure to check out my other book and as always please Vote, Comment, and Enjoy.

Chapter 13

>>>>>>>>>>Gawain's POV<<<<<<<<<<

I left Molly at her car and trotted to mine. I got a text from Alex during lunch telling there's going to be a pack meeting a hour after school got out. So that means no time for Molly. I tell her it's a family thing that I have to take care of. I don't think she's to upset but I've been wrong before.

I'm pull into the pack house garage. I'm more then a little put out about being called home. I slam the door as I enter the house and head straight for the kitchen. I see mom as I come through the door. Her hands are on her hips and there's a scowl on her face.

“Did you just slam the door?” She asks me.

“And what if I did.” I pout at her. I know I'm acting like a five year old.

“Don't you take that tone with me Gawain Archibald River.” I cringe at the sound of my full name. I've stepped in it now.

“Sorry mom. I made some headway with Molly today and we where going to hang out and talk after school. I don't want her to think I'm blowing her off.”

“What kind of headway?” She gives me a searching look. I sit on a stool and lean on my elbows on the kitchen island.

“Not that kind of headway mom. That ain't me anymore. Not after Jenny.” I bury my head in my hand's.

Shame and guilt well up in side me. My wolf whimpers in sadness. He's told me everything in the book already. There's nothing left to be said. Jenny's attempt will haunt me for the rest of my days. Yes I saved her but I broke her first. I need to call her. Just to hear the sound of her voice. Mom come's around the island and gives me a hug.

“Molly's is Jenny's best friend. She know what Jenny did and that I'm the reason for it.” She rubs my back.

“And she still giving you a chance?”

“I told her the truth. That I found her and that I talk to her regularly to this day. That I want to be a better man but to keep Jenny's secret I'm stuck playing the leg humping prick. Her words not mine. So I asked her to help me have a public reason to change how I act. So we're kinda dating.” I smile sheepishly at her when I say the last part.

“See what have we been telling you all these year G. Speak from the heart and women will love you.” Alex is leaning in the door way to the living area's smiling.

“It's more like showing her a piece of my soul.”

“That works to.” He chuckles at me.

“So what's this pack meeting about?” I ask them.

“It's about Will Rain learned some stuff. That the pack needs to know about. Now that he's getting moved out of the clinic.”

The only time I've ever seen the man is when he was brought in. I mention my siblings to Molly to see if she would talk about him. Her face turned melancholy at this. She said he been going threw a rough patch the last two years but she didn't know the whole story as to why. She then smiled and said when he meets me he is going to give me the talk. I looked at and said you mean THE TALK with air quotes. That's the one she said.