Chapter 22-Part 1

As always Vote, Comment and thank you for reading.

Edited by firerose78

Chapter 22 Part-1

>>>>>>>>>>Will's POV<<<<<<<<<<

After the talk with Sam, my day's have taken on a routine: Training, followed by lesson's in all things werewolf. The day's before my first full moon pass quickly. Molly happily gives me updates on how G is doing as a boyfriend and is taking it slow. To slow for her taste. I really didn't need to hear that part, but then Molly likes to torture me. I call, and talk to mom every other day, and Rain and I have left the pack village on three separate dates. I've forgotten how good it feels to be in a relationship.

I've not seen Miranda or her mate since the day outside the training hall. I've given up asking why they were allowed to join the pack, as no one will tell me why. On the flip side, Sophia and her friends are always around. Every time I hear one of them laugh or giggle, I feel as if a tiny piece from the shattered part of my soul, fits back into its place. When ever I have one of my moment's of sadness at what I've lost or missed out on, they will as they call it, puppy pile me. I've taken to reading to them, like I use to for Molly when she was little. Sam says many of the older pack members have taken to calling it story-time, I just smiled at that. After the first week of story-time, I noticed that the older kids and adult pack members were joining the little kids around the old oak tree.

Between the kids, and the reading it has help me as my first full moon has gotten closer. My wolf is doing everything he can, but somethings just can't be helped. It's the day of the full moon and my wolf's aggression level is set at eleven, and Becca is going to town on me with that damn stick.

I've only tried to take it from her once. She left welts on my both my arms and legs that day. But right now me feet aren't set properly and my guard is a joke. The point of the stick drives into my chest painfully for the third time today. My wolf's growl is so strong it spills from my lips.

My right hand snaps down, and takes hold of the stick half way down it's length. I jerk the stick, trying to take it from her. Instead of letting it go, she uses the force of my pull to skip forward, and slams the heel of her palm into my chest.

A few weeks ago a hit like that would of cracked my breast bone, now it just makes me grunt. My left hand catches her left forearm, and I spin violently to my left lifting her up off her feet. I let go of both her arm and the stick, sending her flying away from me. She let's go of the stick, and it clatters to the ground in a corner of the room.

She spreads her arms and legs wide, as she sails through the air. Just before she hits the mat covered floor, she brings in her arms and legs, so that she lands on her knees and forearms. She quickly springs back onto her feet, and charges at me. Meanwhile all of the kids have scattered to the walls of the room. Two of the kids are holding Sophia back, as she tries to get to me.

As all this is happening, I'm screaming at my wolf. 'What in the name of the goddess are you doing fuzzball. Get control of your self.' No! I'm done letting this bitch hit me with a stick. I'm going to show her who's the one in-charge here. Then after I make her submit to me, I'm going to take her.