Chapter One

Chapter One

The sun was rising around the room, when I woke that morning. Looking around the room, I realized it wasn’t mine. I started to think about the last night. It sent chills down my body.

I had lost my virginity, to the next in line alpha, to my mate. Putting my hand on my neck to feel my mate’s mark, I smiled. I got out of his bed, picking up my clothes and boots and put them on. As I finished putting on my boot, the door opened and Nick walked. Standing up I walk up to him.

"Hi." Is all I can say, but what he says makes my world end.

"Get out of here, you slut. I’m rejecting you! I was drinking last night and you were just an easy fuck. Get out of my face, you whore! " he says, it like it was the world’s easiest thing to say, and just walked out of the room.

Taking that all in, I walked out of the house. From what feels like years which was an hour walk, I made it home. My mother was walking down the hall, when I open the door. One look at me, she knew something had happen.

"Eve, what happen?" She asked, walking to me.

"Mommy" Is all I could say before the tears came falling down. I cried for hours.

"Party…Drinking…Nick and me." I cried out.

"O moon god, Eve. You didn’t. Did you?" She questioned me in fear.

"I’m sorry, I’m sorry mommy.’ I cried harder.

"It’s going to be ok, it’s going to ok, Eve. Shh." She whispered. I had fallen asleep, because the next I open my eyes, I ‘m in my bed. I could hear my parents talking in the hall. My door opened and walked in. My father sat down on the bed next to me.

"Honey, what happen at the party?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.

I looked around the room before looking back at them." We were all drinking, dancing and having fun. My wolf was going crazy; she told me that our mate was here. We went looking for him. Our mate was Nick. We start to talk and dance, and then…" I started looking at my hands, thinking about to say next. "We had sex." I finished, looking up to meet their eyes. Then the tears started to fall. "It hurt when he rejected me, but it hurts more that my wolf stop talking to me because of him!" I screamed in the tears.

They hugged me, instill I started to fall asleep. "We will be back soon, ever." My father said kissing my forehead.

Two weeks passed, with me crying. Two weeks passed, with me trying to forget, that night. It didn’t work that well. I was forced to go to the doctor. I sat in the waiting room, when the doctor delivered the one thing I didn’t need to hear. I was pregnant. I was going to be a single mother. I ran out of the room, and ran to the one person who would help me forget this problem for a little bit.