Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

"What you mean he's gone?" They ll asked me when They ame to pick us up.

" I thought they would make up. Why Is he doing this? He knows.." Mrs.Moon whisptered to my mom, but due to my wolf hearing. I could hear them.

"He knows what?" I asked, watching them. Turning pick up Ally.

"For the tenth time, what do you mean that he's gone?" Mr. Moon and my father asked, looking at me. I knew I need to answer, before I piss them off more.

"I told he to go." i said with my head up high. " He said he didnt want Ally. I can live with him not nting me as his mate, but I will not stand there, and listening to him telling me that he doesnt want her." I finish before they screamed at me.

"Okay, We should go, we have a long way to go." my mom pushed in the air.

~~~

The two hour and 15 minutes dive was horror, Ally wount stop crying. It was about six in the afternoon by the time we got to the pack's land. Pulling into the driveway of the old house. Ally had stop crying, and fell asleep.

"Thank you." I said to no one.

"The pack helped put things up and moved around." My mother said getting out the now silent car. Hopping out the car, I walked around the side of the car. Taking out Ally's carsit, and her bag.

"You and Ally are sharing a room for now." my father told me, picking up the box of my things.

"Okay." I told him, walking to the door behind him. As I hit the last step to my front door, I hear my ame being called out. I turn around to see Andy waking to me.

"Andy, what are you doing here?" I called out, watching he walk to me.

"Hear that you moved back, what happen to you?" he asked, walk up to the steps.

"A lot of shit." I tell him, picking up carsit and walked inside to my room. Siting Ally down on e bed with her bag, I turned face Andy. His eyes big as hell itself.