Rookie in Love by SarahLWhite

Description/ Summary:

Madeline Stone knows where her future is heading-her family has that part all figured out. On her twenty-first birthday she is stealing a few moments back from her own life before relinquishing every part of herself to their plan. Jackson Rider is a southern boy who grew up with a football in hand. He has seen a lot in his time as a quarterback, but when Madeline stumbles her way into his life throwing the most unconventional passes-he can’t get the beautiful rookie out of his head. In life as in football, even the most solid plays can be intercepted.

My opinion:

I am completely intrigued by this story. I love Madeline and Jackson's relationship from the first chapter, to the last. The author does an amazing job incorporating football in this story, which I loved. The story made my heart flutter, and I am in love with it. I recommend that you go and read this story.

Other opinions:

"It's one of the best books I've ever read on good ol' Wattpad."

"Okay, that was seriously one of the most emotional things I've ever read...That was absolutely the best thing I have ever read. :)"

Have you read it? What do you think of it? Do you have any other suggestions for me to read and add on this book? Leave a comment below to let me know. :)