The Quirky Tale of April Hale by demonicblackcat

The Quirkly Tale of April Hale by demonicblackcat:

Summary/ Description:

Self-proclaimed 'weirdo' April Hale and the notorious 'bad boy' Ryder Black have been living side by side for more than 10 years, and both never attempted to communicate with each other. But on the night Ryder Black is thrown out by his own father, he asks her a question that might change both of their lives: “March, will you let me stay in your room?” He even got her name wrong. what's the story really about, though? It's about two outcasts trying to figure out each other in their own way.)

My opinion:

I love this story, I am in love with April and Ryder. It is defintantly not just another Bad Boy story. No way! It is hilarious, adorable, and most of all reliable. I think everyone could relate to April in some type of way, and I admire the writer for that. It takes you into the story like you're living there. :) I recommend you all read it.

Other opinions:

"At first I didn't want to read this because it seemed clichè but it doesn't really seem clichè at all :D"

"This story is original and stop judging her just because they both have twin brother doesn't mean hell is going to break loose!"

Have you read it? Do you like it? Favorite thing about it?