Handcuffs, Kisses and Awkward Situations by LovelyLivvi

Summary/ Description:

Nora and Ryder have been at each other’s throats since an insignificant argument ruined their friendship. And when a handcuff demonstration from the local police department is held, the two find themselves chained together. But when the officer loses the key, Nora and Ryder are stuck with each other for a week while a replacement key is being made. With a whole lot of kisses, heartbreak and awkward situations coming their way, can the two look past their differences in order to renew their friendship?

My opinion:

This story is unbelievably fabulous! Ryder is just character you have to love no matter what. The story is incredibly unique and I love it. I love the jokes and humor in it and I find myself constantly wanting to read more, or read it again!! I get so excited when I see a new chapter and read it right away! I recommend this story!

Other opinions:

"Wow! A lot of amazing authors who were reading this. I'm sure this will be a great book ;)"

"I love the humour of this story. Love your writing style as well. Thank you for sharing your stories. Keep it up!"

Don't forget to go check it out! If you have read it, what do you think of it? :)