70

A Whole New World with Aurora Facer and Grant Gustin

COSMOPOLITAN: Good morning guys! It's so nice to see you both!

AURORA FACER: It's good to be here!

GRANT GUSTIN: It's nice to see you!

C: First of all can I just say that Aurora, you look great! You're due in a few weeks and you look as beautiful as ever.

AF: *laughs* Yeah I'm due any week now and thank you. *smiles*

C: Grant how are you?

GG: Well I'm really excited and basically everything that means the same thing as joyful. *laughs*

AF: He just wants the babies to be born already. Just last night he was talking to them because I couldn't sleep, I don't know but it was a whole different feeling.

GG: *grabs Aurora's hand*

V: You guys are literally so cute. Ugh it's killing me!

AF: You don't know how much that means to us.

C: Well I got a few questions and we were hoping you guys would have questions!

GG: Awesome what's the first question?

C: The first question is for you Grant! How did you meet Aurora?

AF: *Laughs*

GG: *smiles* Well it was while we were filming Glee and I'm pretty sure it was the only scene that involved Melissa and I. It was when the Warblers were singing One Direction's ' Live While We're Young ' and after we finally got the performance right I went behind the camera to where all the food. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Aurora and Melissa laughing and then Aurora came to me and said "I know One Direction and I bet all the members would be amazed at how well you sang their song."

AF: After that we exchanged numbers and as years passed on we kinda lost touch but then we reconnected over social media. When we did he forgot that I knew the whole band so we went out on a date thing but with Oliva and the band.

C: That's so cute! Well on to the next question! Aurora you helped turn "13 Reasons Why" into a series on Netflix. My question is what should we expect?

AF: Well "13 Reasons Why" is coming out on March 31st so it's not that long of a wait anymore. But everyone should expect a lot of emotional scenes, while we were filming the first episode I started crying. And it wasn't because it was the first episode or that I was excited but because of the fact that people around the country, no not just the country, people around the world are going through the same thing Hannah went there and there's people who see people get treated really badly and just watch. Oh gosh now I'm crying.

C: It's amazing how you're the most followed person on Instagram and you use your platform to make people aware of these problems. You're truly an angel sent from heaven.

AF: Thank you.

C: I got one last question to ask and then we're done. How do you feel about becoming a mother of two and Grant for do you feel about becoming a father?

GG: Well I know that it's a big step forward and I'm glad to be taking it with her. Just a few days ago a whole bunch of our friends were helping us make the twin's bedroom and she calls me from the living room so I ran to her she had the biggest smile on her face. She put my had on her bump and one of the kiddos was kicking her and it was really cool.

AF: At first I was worried that I wouldn't be a good mom but I realized that there wasn't anything that would prepare me for this. It's a really scary feeling when you don't know anything about caring for someone that you haven't even meet.

C: I hope nothing but the best for your family and thank you for coming.

GG: Thank you for having us!

AF: See you around hopefully!

|•|•|•|•|•|•|
I literally cried sm watching 13 Reasons Why
😭😭