42

"Grant I'm going to walk Summer and Tyger want to join?" Aurora said as she walked into the room. She's been staying with me for a week now and we've gotten pretty comfortable with each other.

"Yeah! Let me just get Jettand Nora ready and I'll be right out!" I said and ran across my house to grab their leashes. "Come on Jett let's go for a walk." I said as I was chasing Jett around my house. Nora was sitting by the door just waiting to be chased as well.

I finally managed to put the leashes on Jett and Nora and walked outside to see Aurora playing with Summer and Tyger. I just stood back watching her for a minute until she turned around and started laughing.

"I don't think you're going anywhere dressed like that!" she said as she walked over to me. I looked down at my outfit and saw my red pants along with my purple shoes and shirt.

"Well maybe I want to make a fashion statement." I argued and she pushed my towards the door and let our dogs run around. "Why don't we match? You know so you could be my twin." I said and pulled her close to me.

"I think that's a great idea." she said and looked up at me. I put my hands on her face and my lips rested on her forehead. "As comfortable as this is we have our children waiting outside for us."

"Find how about all white black white?" I asked and she nodded in agreement.

~~~

"Gigi, Melissa. Candice you're here!" a women said and pulled them into a hug.

We've been waiting for a few minutes, trying to get in to see them but they wouldn't let us.

The flight was only 2 hours long.

When Zayn left Gigi came to Vancouver to stay with Melissa and when I started to get worried I called them over.

"You must be Grant!" the women said and gave me a hug. Gigi mouthed, "Aurora's mom."

"Mrs. Facer it's a pleasure meeting you but I was hoping we would meet under different circumstances." I said and she continued to hug me.

"Please call me Luna but atleast I meet you! I don't know how long she was going to hide you from us!" She said. I saw why Aurora always saw the positive side to everything.

"Speaking of her how is she?" I asked and her smile disappeared. At the same time Candice and Gigi walked towards us.

"Grant, they're here. Justin, Nick. and Demi." Melissa ran up to us before Luna got to say anything.

"What why?" I said suddenly unaware that they were right behind me.

"Because you guys aren't the only ones who loves her." A loud voice said behind me.

I turned around and say Justin. The only way I know this guys is because he's everywhere, mostly because he's a player.

Demi and Nick weren't far behind and I wanted to punch him right on the spot but Melissa grabbed my arm to calm me down.

"Get out! Aurora sure as hell wouldn't want you here." Gigi whisper yelled.

"Mrs. Facer can we please go see Aurora?" Demi spoke up.

"You know what? Just stop. We all know you're jealous of Aurora and you can't get over the fact that both Nick and Justin would pick her over you!" she yelled and I was baffled. Never has Candice gotten this protective over someone.

"Leave her alone!" Nick yelled at Candice and naturally I stood up for her.

"HEY DONT YELL AT HER! I agree with her! The only reason you're both here is because you both still love her and I'm sorry if I sound selfish, actually no I'm not sorry because your opinion doesn't matter but she chose us over you guys so you can get the hell out of here!"

As they turned around to walk out of the hospital Luna gave me a hug. "Thank you so much Grant, I never liked them." She said and I chuckled.

"Mrs. Facer? They woke up you could go see them." A nurse informed us and we all smiled and walked towards their rooms.

~~~
EXTREMELY SORRY BUT I'L TRY AND POST MORE OFTEN,
THIS WEEKEND HAS JUST BEEN CRAZY!
-Kenny