09

Grant's POV

"Aurora I'm outside." I said into my phone. I had just pulled into the driveway when Aurora walked out of the house. We were going on a second date and I had something planned out.

"Sorry if I took long. Tyger and Summer wouldn't let me come." She said as she buckled up. Her hair was down and she had a tan jacket on.

"No you're fine." I said. I put the car on reverse and backed out of the driveway. "Anything you would like to listen to?" I said as I passed her my phone.

"IDFC!" She took the phone out of my hand and put it on. I had it on repeat ever since she suggested it. "Grant you have to sing with me!" She said and I laughed.

"No your ears will bleed!" I argued. We were on our way to my place but the traffic was really bad.

"Please! I've heard you sing before!" She begged.

"Tell me pretty lies, look me in my face, tell me you love me, even if its fake. 'Cause I don't fucking care, at all." I started off.

"You've been out all night, I don't know where you've been, you're slurring all your words, not making any sense, but I don't fucking care, at all." Aurora began to sing. "'Cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care, like they ain't even there, 'Cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care, 'Cause I'm so fucking scared."

"I'm only a fool for you, and maybe you're too good for me, I'm only a fool for you, but I don't fucking care, at all, oh" I joined in.

By the time we got to my place we sang Little Do You Know and Unsteady.

"Aurora I really want to talk to you." I said without thinking. We were still in my car and This Town was playing.

"Alright Grant." She said and we sat in silence for a minute. "Thomas please talk to me you're scaring me." She said. She only calls me Thomas when she's really serious.

"I love you Aurora. My heart jumps at the mention of you're name. I love you because you actually put effort into me. I love you because you always make me feel like I'm worth something. I love you because you made me smile when I almost forgotten how to. I love you because you have huge and honest heart. I love you and every little detail about you."

_____
I'm sorry I just really love them together!
-Kendall