Chapter 28

[[Promises Kept, Promises Shattered]]

Two months later

So much time had passed, it came and went too quickly for my liking. It was now the beginning of June and Zac was leaving for L.A tomorrow to start his 6 months trial at being famous. These passed few months have been amazing.

I had my friends back, Olivia and I became close, Kerri was off her crutches, Matt has been the best big brother ever and my relationship with Zac is better then ever. I really couldn't have asked for a better few months for us to end our time all being at one school.

Matt and Zac were off to college, or starting a new career. Matt was going to a amazing college that was only an hour drive away from here to study business. He wants to own his own company one day and I couldn't be more proud of him for stepping up and creating a lifestyle for himself. Kat and Matt are going to remain as friends when he goes off to college and just see where things take them.

Zac, well, Zac is off to L.A To live his dream and I couldn't be any more happier for him. Of course, he still doesn't know it was me that sent in his CD but I didn't want him realising that it should be me going to L.A and instead I handed it over to him.

"It's going to be fine." Tina said placing a hand on my knee.

"What?" I asked shaking myself from my thoughts.

"I can see your worried about tomorrow. School's over and your worried about your brother and Zac. You're worried about going to school again without them." Damn, that girl is a mind reader.

"Since when did you get all serious?" I asked mockingly. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"I have my moments." She winked. "Are you feeling better now?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just stressed about everyone moving on to college and that." I sighed and she patted my arm understanding.

"Can you believe it! Summer is finally here!" Kerri bounced into my room and seated herself next to me.

"I know!" Tina said sharing her happiness. Zac was leaving tomorrow. He wasn't spending summer with us like he was ment to. The seven of us were ment to enjoy summer, the last summer that we'll probably spend together.

"Kerri! You just left me with the cookies!" Kat said running into my room.

"Sorrrrrrrrrry." Kerri said still hyper.

"I can't believe how fast this year has gone!" Kat said sitting on the edge on my bed.

"I know, so much has happened." Kerri added.

"I wouldn't change it." I said looking at them. They gave me 'what the fuck' looks. "Look at where we are now, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for everything that happened this year."

"Ohhh..." They all nodded in agreement.

"But still, it's JUNE! Still feels like April. I'm just gald we have hot weather. Did you know we're hotter then Spain right now. Olivia's in Spain right now, lucky cow. I can't believe she didn't tell us." Tina huffed. I thought back to her words.

Yeah, these two months flew by....oh crap.

"What did you say?" I asked straightening up and staring at Tina with wide eyes.

"Olivia's in Spain?" She questioned but I ignored her.

This can't be happening. 

***************************************

"Andy, come on! We're going to miss his flight! Hurry up!" I shouted from between the seats.

"I can't control traffic Sophie!" He shouted back, annoyed with my constant complaining. I jumped in my seat impatiently and the light finally turned green and Andy sped off towards the airport.