Chapter 27

[[Better]]

All the feelings that I had kept hidden were well and truely awake now as Zac kissed me with so much passion it made my knees go weak. I swear, if he hadn't moved his hands from my face to my waist I would have ended up on my knees.

My body started tingling with him being so close again and I felt the warmth of his body through both his and mine clothes. After a few seconds, which seemed like minutes, he pulled away and looked at me nervously waiting for my reaction.

He didn't get one. I was still too shocked and was processing the whole thing in my mind. I stared at him, my lips aching from his. Well, that was some performance. Zac, Tina and Kat had apologized in front of the whole school and to top it off, Zac just declared his love for me.

Ah crap, I'm sure as hell going to be getting a hell of a load of death glares from most girls at our school. Speaking of school. My sense's started coming back to me and I realised Zac wasn't the only one waiting for my answer. The whole student body had gone dead slient, teacher's would faint from shock. The whole school, quiet at once with no one shouting at them.....

I swallowed and focused on Zac, blocking everyone and thing out. He looked panicked and nervous and I wondered how long I had actually been slient for. I blinked a few times before taking in a deep breath.

"Zac.." I said a little breathlessly and speechlessly. I really didn't know what to say, my emotions were mixed and it was too much to handle.

Get a grip women, he won't to do it twice nor will he wait forever.

I knew the voice in the back of my mind was right but feeling the hurt he had put me through once, I wasn't sure how I would cope if I ever went through something like that again, specially without Wilson. I swallowed and hoped my voice came out a little stronger then last time.

"Zac," I said pleased that my voice came out sounding so cool.

"Hmmmm??" He asked afraid to say the wrong thing.

"I-I...." I trailed off and remembered my promised to Wilson. Take risks. Afterall, life would boring otherwise...I suppose things could have gone worse, it was all just a misunderstanding right? I felt Zac gripped my waist a little tighter as if willingly the answer he wanted to hear come out of my mouth.

"One chance, thats all I asking for." He whispered, his breath hot on my face. I took another deep breath and lowered my voice so only he could hear.

"I swear, you put me through these past few months again, I'll tie you to a tree hanging by your balls and leave you to the crows." His eyes widened. "One chance, don't screw it up." His shocked face soon turned into an expression of glee as he pulled me closer and kissed me again, this time, I responded my wrapping my hands around his neck and giving him entrance when he licked my bottom lip.

All of a sudden, a roar of cheer's and whistle knocked me off guard and I pulled away looking as all the students from our school witnessed out makeout session. I blushed and hid my face in Zac's chest and I heard him chuckled pulling me closer as if he was scared to let go of me.

Guys whistled and shouted congrats, or some remark like 'get in there lad'. Girls clapped and ooo'd and aww'd at the scene while I noticed some just glared and wished they were in my shoes right now. However everyone seemed happy that I made this decision.  

I just hope I was making the right decision.

"Oh god.." I groaned and wished everyone would now start leaving.

"So, how about a celebration song Zac?" A guy yelled over the crowd and everyone started agreeing and before long, they all started chanting 'Zac, Zac, Zac, Zac," and so on. He looked down at me and grinned. He raised his eyebrows questioningly and I rolled my eyes.