The Son of Aphrodite

The Son of Aphrodite / Description

"I'm tired of being second all the time behind Eros, Mom. He has a title, Cupid, and what do I get? I get rubbish, that's what. I just want to know what will get me in the highest ranking of your eye, Mom."

Harry, son of Aphrodite, was down on his knees as he begged up towards his stunning mother. Her long curly hair fell down her shoulders and back, as her eyes lay peeled on one of her many sons. She has indeed favored her son, known to most as Cupid, the most. Harry was just as handsome in features with his dimpled smile and green eyes, but Aphrodite had not been impressed by him as much as Eros.

Her red stained lips parted, "You want a quest?" Aphrodite's voice laced with interest.

The curly haired brunette nodded, his hands clenching to each other in a begging manner. Aphrodite thought for a moment, wanting to come up with something to test Harry's true power of love that he was born with.

"You must bring two humans together, and get them to fall in love. You have three months, my son. Maybe then you will be compared to Eros."

_______________________

[BOOK 1 IN THE HALFBLOODS SERIES] Cowrite between @xBeautyRisesx & @MoaningLouis_