FIFTEEN

"Now," I said clapping my hands together. "I would like to meet everyone else. Are you allowing me to get up yet?"

Sirius smirked. "No." I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine," I pouted. "But I'm moving to the chair. And Sirius Orion Black, you better bring ever resident of the house minus Kreature in here," I said, knowing he's being that nasty house elf and it would worship me to death. I slid off of the table and into one of the chairs that had been around it. The one Sirius had sat in. I reached into my boot and pulled out my wand. It was still as smooth and beautiful as the day it was thrown at me. Ah, the memories. On my great quest for escape, I managed to steal my wand back- those idiots just left my baby laying around. I looked at my clothes. They were absolutely disgusting. With a wave of my wand, I changed into my sweatpants, tank top and athletic jacket. Suddenly the flood of people came it.

"Whoopdee freakin doo, Sirius, I wasn't sure if you still knew what instructions were with me gone all those years," I said sarcastically as the table filled with people (but mostly gingers). He sat down and smacked me on the top of my head.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "Don't hit your woman!" He rolled his eyes and kissed me where he hit me.

"Better?" He asked, smirking.

"Much so," I replied with a smirk.

"Sirius, whose she?" A ginger asked.

"Did you finally get yourself a girl, mate?" The same ginger in a day deferent seat asked. Huh. Must be twins.

"REEMY!" I shouted and hugged my friend tightly. I grinned widely.

"Nice to see you too, Rene," he muttered awkwardly as ever. Remus was never particularly social adept. But not as bad as Peter, that tiny bastard.

I burst out laughing at his awkwardness. "Still as awkward as ever, I see." He flushed and muttered something about me sticking my nose somewhere it didn't belong. Both Sirius and I laughed. Remus glared at us and cleared his throat.

"For those of you who don't know, a woman arrived at the house several days ago. We checked to make sure that it was who I suspected it was, and then began to heal her. Now that she is better, she will be joining the Order and staying in the house with us. Rene," Remus said, "why don't you introduce yourself?"

I stopped my silent giggles. "Ummm, so I'm Rene. Yeah, a lot of people thought I was dead, but being not dead is just what I do. I went to school with Sirius and Remus, and I hated them for the longest time. How me and Sirius started dating is a story for another time. I'm my seventh year, I was captured by Death Eaters and then I finally kicked Lucius Malfoy's ass and ran away. Also, just a btw for anyone who doesn't know, the Death Eaters are total idiots. I escaped with no complications. In the house that now harbors Voldemort." Everyone stared at me like I was mentally insane. "Now tell me about yourselves,  absolutely dying to get to know you all."

"Well, I'm Molly Weasley," a plump, read headed woman said. She reminded me kind of... "Née Molly Prewett." My eyes widened.

"I remember you... Distantly, though," I replied thoughtfully.

"And I'm Arthur Weasley, her husband," a balding man said. I nodded. I assumed that they had gotten married.

"I'm Bill Weasley, their oldest son," a cool looking red head with long hair and a spike earring said.

"We're Fred and George," two twins said. "Or maybe we're Gred and Forge." I smiled wickedly. These kids were my favorite.

"I'm Ron Weasley." He gave me a pained smile. I noticed gouges in his fingers.

"Oh yes, I've heard of you. The death eaters liked to complain about you, Harry, and Hermione a lot in recent years," I smiled at him and then stage whispered, "Good job." A laugh echoed around the room.

"The Hermione would have been me," a pretty girl with bushy hair shrugged. I smiled at her. She had a well learned aura about her, I could appreciate anyone who could open a book for more than five seconds without a literal lovesick puppy tugging at their sleeves. Not to point any fingers, you know.

"And I'm Ginnerva," the girl frowned. "But call me Ginny if you like your head. I'm the youngest."

"Busy, weren't we?" I muttered under my breath. Sirius snorted very loudly and obviously.

"I'm Nymphadora Tonks, but please, call me Tonks," a young woman with bright bubblegum hair said cheerfully. "I'm an auror."

"Wicked," I replied cheerfully. "Anyone else I ought to know about?"

"Snape's a part of the Order too. Everyone else, well, they were in it last time, you ought to have picked up something from the Death Eaters-" Remus was cut off by my voice.

"Ah the good old days, back when my sister in law was still around. After she got chucked in the warehouse, no one told me anything," I sighed.

"Your sister in law...?" Ron asked confused. I smiled bitterly.

"Bellatrix Lestrange. But hey, I didn't marry her, my assho- I mean jerk brother did," I shrugged nonchalantly.

Sirius grinned like a mad man. "You know what this means babe?" He asked.

"Nope."

"You're my cousin in law," he grinned evilly.

"EW! No, I'm not! I got disowned, so did you, you lil bit- excuse me- Becky!"

Sirius shoved his hand in his pocket and grinned, albeit rather nervous. That's when the happiest day of my life got ten times better.

⚡️
O-O THIRD PERSON

SIRIUS fumbled in his coat pocket for the little satin box. He found it and his hand closed around it. He had meant to do this the day she left. He had kept the ring on him, even in Azkaban, when he had hidden it in his hair. Now, he had the chance to do what he meant to do all those years ago- propose to Rene.

Evidently, she could sense his nervousness, for her expression quickly turned to worry. Her eyebrows contracted and her eyes widened.

"Sirius? Baby, what's wrong?" Concern filled every pore on her body. He just shook his head and stood up from his chair, only to sink down on one knee. Rene gave a little gasp of surprise and her hand covered her open mouth. Sirius took a deep breath and began.

"I loved you the moment I set eyes on you, Rene. Your sassy attitude, your smile, your frown, all of it. I was so distraught when you never came back to me. I meant to do this when you returned from break that day, but I waited. And I've waited for long enough. So, will you, Rene Evelyn Lestrange, marry me?" Sirius pulled open the velvet box to reveal a beautiful ring, but a simple one. It was a silver band with a single large diamond in the center.

The room held its breath for a moment. And then another and then another. Sirius squatted there, feeling like an idiot, knowing she was thinking how to let him down easily.

"Yes," she breathed. It was as quiet as the wind, but Sirius heard it as if it was louder than all of the alarms of the world put together. He gently took her hand and slid the engagement ring on. "Yes," Rene repeated louder. "I love you, Sirius."

"I love you too, Rene." The room brook our in applause, cheers, whistles, and some cat calls from the Weasley twins. Rene couldn't help but smile. She had found her family at last.

"Hey Sirius? Remember that question you asked me the first time we met?" Rene asked.

"Of course, are you ready?" Sirius hugged her tightly.

"I'm your little black sheep," Rene muttered in his ear.
The End