Hatred

Y/N's POV
My friends invited to a party but didn't tell me where it was. At the time I thought nothing of it until we pulled up to a huge house which was owned by the person who I hated the most.

"What are we doing here?" I groaned "We knew you wouldn't have came if we told you." My friend Anna huffed. "Hell yeah I wouldn't have."

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw the one and only Shawn Mendes standing in front of me.

I glared at my friends as they give me a sympathetic smile. "The same you're doing here, Mendes." I hissed. "I don't remember coming here to be a slut." He faked a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. When I felt an aggressive tug at my wrist. I winced in pain. I turned yet again to see Shawn.

"Don't fucking roll your eyes at me." His eyes became dark but not with anger I couldn't tell what it was. "Or what?" I whispered smirking.

"You'll regret it." He then dropped my wrist and walked away. I walked up to my friends.

Well if I'm at Shawn's I probably don't want to remember tonight. I chug down the liquid from the red solo cup and picked up another then another.

I went to where everyone was dancing and joined in. I felt a pair of hands on my hips I went along with it not bothering to look at the person's face. After awhile I got bored of dancing I decided to find my friends.

I found Sarah around a bonfire with a group. "Sarrraahhh, come have fun with me." I giggled. "It's 2:30 Y/N I thought you would've at least made it to 3. How drunk are you?" She laughed. "This much." I said my arms at either side of me. 

"Ok." She laughed again. "Stahp laughing at me." I pouted. "Ok, ok." Her laughter died down. "Shit, we forgot to organise a designated driver." Sarah whispered to herself.

"Y/N, hunny let's go upstairs." She pulled my hand towards the stairs. 

I smirked at her. "Not like that, Y/N." Sarah sighed. "Whatever you say." I giggled yet again.

Sarah and I found a vacant room. "Lay down now, ok?" Sarah helped me onto the bed. "Ok." I said getting under the covers.

Sarah exited the room as my eyes became heavy. I drifted off to sleep.

My head is pounding and the thunder and lighting isn't helping. I threw my legs over the side of the bed putting my head in my hands.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself. Then it hit me. Shawn's. Fuck no no no. I pull out my phone from my back pocket 1:32pm, good sleep. I then saw some messages.

Sarah:
I'm so so so sorry. I know I shouldn't have let you sleep there but I thought we didn't have a designated driver. The best option was for you to sleep there. I promise I will pick you up first thing in the morning.

Sarah:
The roads are closed because of safety precautions due to the weather. I won't be able to pick you up until tomorrow morning. Did I mention I'm sorry cause I really am. 😭😭

Oh god this can't be happening. I take a breath before I turn the doorknob walking down the steps into the kitchen. Shawn turns and looks at me and his eyes widen.

"Did we sleep together?" He asked surprised. "Ha ha no." I laughed. "Then what are you fucking doing here?" He rolled his eyes. 

"I fell asleep here and the roads are closed. Look I don't want to be here as much as you don't to see me. So can you not talk to me or try to be nice?" I sighed.