The Five Dimensions • Original

A long, long time ago, there was pure nothingness in the universe. Everything was nonexistent and pitch black. There were no worlds, no humans, no life, just nothingness.

Earth

However this nothingness had a name, it was a lonely figure, called Chaos. Chaos had always dreamt of color and life in the universe, and so he created the Earth dimension, the birthplace of life.

He thought that there had to be superior beings in charge of the life he was going to create, and so he created Gaia and Uranus, the first titans

He thought that there had to be superior beings in charge of the life he was going to create, and so he created Gaia and Uranus, the first titans. Then Gaia and Uranus had the young titans, including that of Kronos. Kronos overthrew his parents as rulers of the universe and took power for himself. He married his sister, Rhea, and she gave birth to the Elder Gods: Hades, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, Hestia, and finally Zeus. Kronos had learned from a prophecy that one of his children would overthrow him just like he did his parents, and so he swallowed each and everyone of his children, except one. Rhea hid Zeus from Kronos and he grew up a warrior. He managed to save his siblings and wage war against his father. The war lasted ten years. Ten years of destruction and death across the Earth. The Gods reigned victorious over Kronos and his titans. As punishment, Zeus locked them up in Tartarus, the land below the land of the dead.

Zeus and his three brothers divided the Earth among them. Hades took the Underworld, Poseidon took the seas, and Zeus took the skies.

Olympus

They all decided, however, to create a new dimension so that they could all live and watch over their realms together. This dimension was called Olympus. A divine dimension, meant to rule over all other dimensions created. At it's core, was Mount Olympus, a kingdom in the skies, built around and atop a large mountain. The Gods continued to procreate and hundreds of new Gods arose. They all served different purposes, ruling over the newly created humans living in the Earth dimension.

Chaos, pleased with what he had started, went dormant, resting for eternity unless something, or someone, disturbed his slumber

Humans developed on Earth, culturally and technologically advancing themselves for hundreds of years.