chapter 12 or 13?

sonic had once again turned into a baby werehog. He turned around to face the others. Suddenly sonic's eye's turned into a more glowing cat like way, he grinned evily at shadow growled and pounced on him. "AAA GET OFF OF ME 'YOU SPIKEY LITTLE FREACK'!"(NO SONADOW NO NOPE NO SONIC IS JUST HUNTING SHADOW.) Sonic bit shadow's arm but his teeth only leaveing a minor cut. Shadow  let out a childish scream. Tails, Amy, and espio Tried to pull sonic off of the crying hedgehog. To no avail Tails suddenly got an idea, "Amy, rub sonic's stomache in circles, Espio scratch behind sonic's ear, and i'll pull him off." Espio and Amy did what tails said to do. Suddenly sonic let go tails spinning sonic back around to face him. Sonic's eye's reverted back to normal. He colasped in tails arms.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonic opened his eyes, He was at amy's house. He hopped off of the couch he was on and ran to the little doggie dorr amy had built when they first found him. He went outside seeing it was still dark so he ran around on all fours. He got tired and curled up. He fallen asleep  Suddenly he saw a bright light shineing on his eye lids he opened them. He saw a female gray werepuppy. "W-Who are you?" The little pup looked surprised. "I'm magic the werepuppy." Sonic walked over to her. "Where's your family?" Magic lowered her ears. "I don't have one, I was sent here, To find a home and I found you!" "Well my house is full But I can take care of ou." "Great when can I meet your family?" "You can't you can't be seen." "Oh well i can use my magic to turn invisible to everyone but you." "Okay." Suddenly a gold aura surrounded magic. "Did it work?" Asked sonic. "Let's go inside. As they went in they saw Amy walking down the stairs. "Oh hey sonic." "Hey amy."  Sonic looked at magic who was next to him. "What are you looking at?" "Nothing."  "Oh. Earlier today you attacked shadow." "Is he alright???????????" "Yeah." They heard a yawn. "Hey amy." Shadow had woken up. "Oh um shadow i err i'm sorry for what i did earlier." Shadow looked at sonic. He could see the sorrow in his emrald green eyes. "Its okay." Sonic ran to shadow and patted his head. "Thanks faker.. ^U^" " e.O I can still kill you."  "What ever." Sonic ran back to magic and whispered. "follow me." He ran upsairs to the nusery where they meaning  shadow, himself and silver were going to stay. He shut the door.  " So are ya hungrey?" Magic smiled. "Yeah what do you have to eat?" Sonic saw a bird. "You eat meat?" "Well let's do some math. Werepuppy+carnivor= NO DUH!!!!" Sonic smiled and ran to the bird. He foucused and pounced on it grabbing it in his mouth. He went back to magic. He could feel his mouth watering with the small bird in his mouth. He could feel it moving. He bit down hard on it body. He dropped it on the flor and clawed it leaving three big slashs in it's body. Magic smiled. And moved it in between them. "Share?" "Sure!" They both scarfed it down in a minute. Magic licked Sonic's muzzle. "Thanks for the meal." "G-gosh n-no problem."