Sonic the werepuppy 5

After tails had said he was going to have test run on sonic sonic panicked and jumped out of tails arms and hid behind a couch whining softly. ''sonic I have  to run some test on you!'' "N-No test!" "Why not?" "Shot!" "Sonic! you think your getting your rabies shot!*Laughs* This is too much!" (Yeah they have rabies it's mah story >:3) "S-so no shot?" Tails picked up sonic. ''no shot." As tails was opening the door to go to the workshop an orange hedgehog bumped into him. "Oh hi Samantha!" Samantha (my fan character) Smiled at tails then at sonic "Hey! wassup tails?! Who's the adorable puppy?" Tails looked around grabbing Samantha's wrist he ran to his shop and opened the door and slammed it shut. "S-sam, if II tell you this it's between us okay?" "Okay." "Soooooo this werepuppy is sonic." "Oh....., Hi sonic!." "Hai!" Sonic then trotted off to see what to mess with. (Sonic's mind) 'What does he have in here for me to mess with?' Sonic jumped onto a table making his bell on his collar chime. (this is all about sonic now) I spotted a wrench and put it in between my teeth. 'I wonder if I can play feach!' So I ran up to tails and dropped it in front of his shoe. "SONIC!!!! Bad Dog!!!!!!!!!!your getting a time out!"  "But I just wanted to play-'' "If that had sliped from your mouth you may have swallowed it!!!''I..thought all dogs did that but instead I got in trouble....I was so far in my thoughts I didn't realize tails tying me up with a rope. When he finished he went back to talk with Samantha. It was like 9 minutes passed when I felt weird then I realized I had to go! "Tails tails!!!!!!!!!" I tucked my tail in between my legs. Tails flat out ignored me! What the frost dude!! Then I couldn't hold it any more I went. Tails saw a long steam of water come from under me. "Oh my chicken nuggets!!" Tails ran over to me untied the rope and Samantha cleaned the trail. "Sonic if you had to go you should have told me!" "You ignored me." "I didn't hear you! sorry!" "it's okay!" "Do you have to go again?" I shook my head no. "Good! Samantha watch sonic while I go get some food." "Alright!" "So how are you sonic?" ''Fine! and you?'' "Same here!" We stayed quiet for the time being I ran around pouncing on things to help my hunting skillz and Samantha slept. Once tails came back he brought PB&J sandwiches and chips for himself and Samantha . I sniffed my sandwich "It doesn't look right smell right or...''I took a small bite. "TASTE RIGHT!" I spat it out. "Okay let's get something different." He took me to the house and to the kitchen. He let me pick out something. I sniffed the fridge I smelt the most delicious thing ever!! BACON!!! I grabbed it out of the wrapper and dug in. "Sonic no!" I let out small yips and small snarls and growls. Waning him come no further. Once I finished eating I searched for more. "Sonic!" He picked me up before I could find more and ran to the lab. Half threw me into a machine and started it. "Oh no! This is happening way too soon!" "What?" I just stayed in my place licking my chops from the greasy bacon wishing I had more. Tails turned to Samantha "He's becoming more doggish by the week!" "How many weeks does he have?" "7 weeks." "Oh."