Sonic the werepuppy part 10

The bright glow surrounded sonic. Everyone ran to hide but knuckles shadow and silver weren't fast enough. "AHH!!" Scream silver as he shrunk in size, along with knuckles and shadow. Soon the glow faded and everyone came out of their hideing spots, Only to Find 1, 1 year old silver 1, 1 year old shadow And 1, 1 year old knuckles. Sonic looked at himself. His ears lowered. Sonic opened his mouth wide open and clampsed his eyelids shut. He started to scream and cry. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DIN NO WORK WHY DIN NO WORK????!??!?!?!?!?!? WHY DIN NO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed sonic. Amy ran over to sonic, picked him up and craddled him. "Shh shhh little boy shh shh dance for joy shh shh stop crying shh shh, Sing once more."  Sonic looked up at a smileing Amy. He smiled too.  Silver crawled to amy. "Miss. Amy could i have a cuddle like sonic...Pwease?"  Amy gladley picked up Silver, And sang a song again.( sing to tune of jingle bells and sonic undergound if u know which part to sing that on ^U^) " Smileing hedgehogs, Laid round and so small, they love to clap their hands just so they can playyyy!" Sonic and silver giggled and grabbed one of amy's quills tugging playfully. Shadow and knuckles were envyous, they couldn't just walk up to Amy and ask for a hug too, THEY would look like wimps, and seem as if having a soft spot for amy like sonic, which is why he was always running away, He was exremely shy around amy, so he acts like he doesn't like her, But he really does. A LOT, Just like amy likeing sonic... A LOT. So knuckles and shadow did the next best thing, They cried, till amy noticed them. She put sonic and silver back on the desk. And picked up Shadow and knuckles. She sang another tune. (Sing to tune, Londen bridge is falling down falling down falling down) "Little boys stop crying now, crying now, crying now, Little boys stop crying now,  my fair babies." She rocked shadow and knuckles  a little. And put them next to sonic and silver. She walked back over to tails and the rest of the gang. "I-I don't get it, why did it affect knuckles silver and shadow?? And it turned sonic back into a hedgehog but A BABY HEDGEHOG!!!" "Tails calm down." Tails smiled. "You learn from your mistakes" *with the babies* "I CAN'T BELIVE I'M A BABY!" Shadow growled. "Cheer up, at least you don't have to worry about a thing!" Sonic made his point by Purring as loud as he could. "WHATEVER! YOU PURRING LITTLE HEDGEHOG!" Shadow accendently purring himself. Shadow blushed. Silver lauged and purred too. Knuckles purred himself. Amy came over and giggled. "What's up with all the *purrs*ing?" Sonic looked at amy and blushed. A deep shade of red and crawled away fast. Amy didn't notice but silver knuckles and shadow did.