Doctor Strange x Depressed/Abused OC

"Please, Hollie just talk to him. He's a doctor! He's not going to judge you." my best friend said, urging me to talk with her cousin, Doctor Stephen Strange about what she caught me doing three days ago. "Look, Hollie either you talk to him or I talk to the police about this because cutting open your arm and legs isn't something that is healthy to be doing! 

Relenting, I nodded my head. "Fine, Shannon. I'll talk to your cousin if it'll keep you from going to that extreme. 

She sighed and relaxed some what, hugging me tightly and telling me how much she loves me. 
"His number is 319-845-2250, call him and if you don't, I'll set up the time myself." she glaringly ordered. 

I pulled out my phone, dialed the number and stared at my screen for a while before I gathered the strength to press the green call button. 

"Hello?" a deep, rustic voice answered. I stood frozen and held the phone on my face. I knew that voice. The voice of my father's worst enemy: Doctor Strange. 

"Hollie? Are you okay? Hollie?" Shannon asked me, but I was too afraid of what would happen to me if my father found out that the doctor I was told to talk to was the one that had attempted to off him just last week. 

"Hello? I'm not one to play about with prank callers. If you've nothing to say have a good day." 

"W-wai-t." I croaked out. 

"No, it cannot be..."

"I need to see you." I said with false strength in my voice. 

"You are not in the place to be making demands of me! How did you acquire my personal number, git?" 

"Now, now, Doc, don't you think that's for me to know and you to figure out? Because I'm pretty sure that you would love to ask dear sweet Shannon about that." I smirked, enjoying the banter that we were doing. 

"No! Don't you dare hurt her!" the Doctor was beginning to allow his emotions to get the better of himself as he growled at me. 

"Well, Doc, if you want to see her alive I would hurry over. You'll know where to find me." I said as I hung up the phone call. 

"What the bloody heck was that all about?!" Shannon demanded, glaring at me. 

"You know how my father is a strong sorcerer? Well, your cousin is the famous Sorcerer Supreme and my father's worst enemy is him. I have been dragged all over the solar system by my father against my wishes, thus making the Sorcerer Supreme believe I am a villain as well." I explained quickly. 

"Ahhh, I see. And I am your hostage, I take it?" 

"Yep! Hurry, sit down in this chair so that I can tie you up and make it look legit!" 

Just as I finished speaking and she sat down, the door was slammed open and Doctor Strange in all his red cloaked glory arrived, ready and able to attack and defend his little cousin. "Why, Doctor you've arrived just in time to see her death scene." I said, holding in my laughter unfortunately, Shannon let it out of the bag with her falling on the ground from laughing so hard. 

"Shannnnooooonnnnnn..... You've ruined it!" I groaned. 

"You were being ridiculous, babes." she answered. 

"Why am I here if you're not harming her?" He asked, clearly confused 

"Because she is hurting herself." Shannon said refusing to beat around the bush, ripping my sleeves up and showcasing my scars, the battles that I've fought within myself and have lost. I pulled away, folding my arms across my chest, feeling on the spot all of a sudden and not enjoying the attention I was receiving from it. 

"Shannon, that was a little harsh." The Sorcerer Supreme said gently, pulling my sleeves down and covering my arms from the harsh reality of his piercing gaze. 

"Sorry, Hollie.", she muttered upset with herself. 

"It's fine, Shannon. You're just trying to help and I appreciate that." I said with a forced smile that I was hoping neither of them would catch.  Thankfully, it seemed that they didn't. 

"Well, Miss Hollie, why don't we step inside my office?" Doctor Strange said with a smirk as he opened a portal in front of my very eyes. 

I nodded and waited for direction. He brandished his arm in the direction of the portal, telling me to go first. And so I walked hesitantly into a portal that was leading me to some random place that I wasn't sure of. 

"Welcome to my office." he said as he walked in behind me. And we were, indeed in an office. 

"Wow." I breathed, the view was breath taking, there was so much beauty in the skyline that I was surprised that he ever got any work done.

"Hollie, why don't you have a seat and we can talk?" 

Nodding, I sat upon the ground, being used to only being allowed on the ground as my father degraded me and made me sit at the lowest point in a room at any given moment. 

Doctor Strange eyed me quizzically and followed my lead, sitting himself on the ground opposite me. "So, Hollie why don't you start off by telling me what your daily life is like?"

"Why don't you tell me what my daily life is like?" I snapped back at him knowing that he wasn't going to be able to handle my day to day lifestyle and what happens in it. 

"Open your mind to me and I can." he replied calmly. 

And so I did.

"Hollie! Get over here you worthless piece of garbage! I should have left you in that dumpster that I found you in!"

Flinching, I ran and immediately did what my father had demanded of me. I listened, worked hard, and when I broke my fingers, I didn't even scream in pain. That was nothing compared to what he would put me through if he wasn't impressed with me. 

The good Sorcerer Supreme continued down my memory lane, finding each and every single thing that my father had done to me, the beatings, the abuse, the men he allowed to defile me. Then he pulled out of my mind.

"Hollie..." he gasped. 

Shrugging, I said, "It is what it is. This is why I hurt myself. I need to feel alive, I need to know that I'm not dirt." 

"That's not something to simply shrug off, Hollie!" 

"This is my normal day, this is what I've lived with for the last 21 years,I don't know anything else." 

"You don't deserve this. Nobody deserves this. Don't you ever forget that! Promise me you won't forget this. If you need to hurt yourself, call me. I'll rescue you, I promise." Stephen said as he wrapped his arms around me as I sat stiffly. 

And from then on, I did what he asked me to do. And now, I am his wife and we have two beautiful children with two more on the way. To say that my life changed would be too weak a description. I owe it all to him; the Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Stephen Strange.