What Makes You Jealous

Seth Rollins - You sat back in your seat watching Seth talk to all the fans. They stuck all their pens out for him to take to sign things whilst you were left to watch in the car. You pulled your phone out in an attempt to pass the time, eventually seeing the door open. "Nice of you to show your face," you murmured turning the engine on. "I'm sorry sweetheart, duty called." You pulled away driving straight past the fans pushing down on the pedal harder worrying Seth. "Calm down babe, you're gonna hurt someone." He placed his hand over yours on the gear stick trying to calm you down. "Sure." You quickly said. "I get it," he spoke up causing you to turn your head and look at him. "You were jealous of the fans." You slowly nodded your head in embarrassment. "They're just fans, they don't get to go to bed with this every night," he joked making you feel a whole lot better.

Roman Reigns - It was the little things that got you going, mainly the fact he was such a gentleman. He was always the guy who would hold the door open for someone, or let them cross the road, which meant he received plenty of winks and flirtatious glances. You were walking through the shopping centre hand in hand with Roman, hearing the heels connecting with the pavement behind you. You went in first, holding the door for Roman, who paused for the scantily dressed woman to catch up and walk through. "Thanks," she whispered, winking at Roman, then placing her hand briefly on his bicep. You turned your nose up at her, looking her up and down, then feeling Roman wrap his arm around your lower back. "Don't be getting jealous now," he joked, flexing his bicep for you to take hold of. You hit it away, pretending you were fine, taking a hold of his hand.

Dean Ambrose - You held the ice pack close to your cheek, knowing in the morning you'd feel the full effects. "You know maybe what she said wasn't aimed at you." You'd been involved in a bar brawl with a woman who spoke very lowly of you, and you being you definitely wasn't going to stand for it. "Why are you defending her, I know it was me she was talking about, her description fitted me perfectly. You're supposed to be on my side." Dean came over and sat beside you, carefully holding your body in his arms. "I'm not defending her at all, I'm always on your side, don't worry." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on your lightly bruised forehead. "Plus, I think if I was on her side, I'd look a whole lot more battered then you do right now," you smiled as he made light of the situation, always knowing how to calm you down when you got worked up, and putting the smile back on your face.

Sami Zayn - You turned around in the mirror noticing your biceps weren't looking as big as they usually did, noting that you'd have to work on those a bit. Sami came up behind you copying your motion, flexing his muscle. "My arms are looking insane right now," he screamed, completely oblivious to how you were feeling. You stared at him through the mirror, an unhappy expression on your face. "Oops, someone is a bit jealous." He thought he was just teasing you, but he absolutely broke you. His body was always so perfect, and yours wasn't. "Okay, I didn't mean to upset you, I'm sorry, you're beautiful." Sami fell down kneeling in front of you, rocking you slightly. "What's got you all flustered?" You looked up your eyes all puffy. "My arms are tiny," you cried out, falling back into his arms. "Nonsense," he told you, kissing the top of your head reassuringly. "They're perfect."

Finn Balor - "Do you fancy catching a movie tonight?" You asked Finn coming down the stairs. He was still sat with his Lego, just like he had been when you left him four hours ago. "I'd love to babe, but I really need to finish this ship, gimme three hours or something." He didn't even bother to look up at you, instead kept his focus on the little pieces he was playing with. "I'm beginning to think you care more about Lego then you do me," you muttered to yourself, walking off and sitting in the living room. You remained curled up in a ball for half an hour when Finn finally came in. "As jealous as you are right now, I will never love my Lego as much as I love you." He walked around so he was sat right in front of you, placing his hand under your chin. "Now I am not taking you to the cinema dressed like that." You smiled pecking his nose, running off up the stairs to make yourself look a bit more presentable.

Randy Orton - You groaned at the throbbing pain running through your knee, the ice stinging the small graze that remained on your knee cap. "So this week was amazing, I travelled with Dean and it was the best time, the crowds were the best I've seen in a long time." You sighed hating having to listen to everything that was happening whilst you were at home recovering. "Sounds great," you said bluntly, catching his attention. "I'm sorry, listen to me go on about how good my time is, whilst you're sat at home doing nothing." He came over and sat beside your resting figure, brushing your hair behind your ears out of the way. "I can't help being jealous, I just wish I was there." Randy nodded, completely understanding what you were going through. "I get it, but you'll be back soon, I promise you that, and I can't wait." You smiled pecking his cheek, thankful to have him with you.

Dolph Ziggler - Dolph let go of your hand, worrying you. You turned around and looked at him to see he had found himself a mirror in a shop window, so stopped to fix his hair putting every strand in place. You sighed and carried on walking, not fussed about waiting for him to spend ten minutes on his hair for the tenth time of the day. He eventually ran back up by your side, taking your hand, but you moved yours out of the way. "I'm sorry, I'll stop, I can your jealous." He could read you like a book when you weren't happy, instantly wrapping his arm around you. "I'm not jealous," you protested, turning the corners of your mouth up into a smile. "I'll believe you when I see it," he told you, running his spare hand straight through his hair messing it all back up. "You're gonna regret that soon," you told him, quickly spotting another mirror, leading him absentmindedly over to it.

Shane McMahon - You walked through the door, hearing Shane shout your name. You followed through to where it came from seeing both his parents, and sister sat around the indoor fireplace. You sighed greeting them all and then walking back out and upstairs to your bedroom. Living in Connecticut meant Shane was always with his family, a luxury you weren't able to have. Shane followed behind you a few minutes later, seeing you cuddled up to your pillow lying on the bed. "Hey. What's wrong?" He asked lying behind you and cuddling you. "I just want my mum and dad," you whispered, turning around and hiding your face in his chest. He kissed the top of your head, "I know you do darling, and I know it's hard, but we'll go see them soon." You pulled away nodding your head, knowing that you were just going to have to accept constantly being around his family for now.

Chad Gable - Chad tore open the last box, picking up trophy after trophy throughout his years of amateur wrestling. You sighed looking over and seeing you had one swimming medal from when you were ten. "That's a lot of medals," you sighed, watching Chad proudly. "What can I say, I'm a successful guy." That was it, you were done. You sat down on the floor, sobbing into your hands. Chad came up beside you, confused by what had made you upset. "Look at you all successful, but me, I'm just nobody, I've not achieved anything in my life." Chad could tell straight away it was just a case of jealousy, reassuring you that your beliefs weren't true. "Just because you don't have anything to show for it doesn't make you unsuccessful. Look at your massive heart, and kindness for everyone, that is success in its biggest form," he told you, wiping your tears away.

Noam Dar - Noam's family were over from Scotland, and you were feeling completely stuck in the middle. They had all these dialect from the region that they lived in, meaning you struggled to comprehend a lot of what they were saying. "Mr Dar, would you like another drink?" You asked getting up from your seat. "Ay just a wee one I think missy," you looked in confusion, watching Noam stand up. "He means a little one," he whispered into your ear sending your cheeks a deep shade of red. You quickly walked away into the kitchen, kicking yourself in humiliation. "It's alright you know, not everyone can understand what us Scots are saying all the time," he told you, wrapping his arms around you from behind. "I know, I'm just feeling a bit jealous, I'm so out of the loop." Noam pecked your cheek. "You're never out of the loop, I'll be teaching you all you need to know."

TJ Perkins - You walked past ready to head out for dinner, noticing TJ was still sat with his headphones on, playing around on his console. You walked over, lifting them off the top of his head. "Are you ready to go?" He looked at you in shock, his eyes widening when he realised what was going on. "Yeah, give me half an hour, I've got to finish this level." You sighed in frustration, "you said be ready for six," you groaned walking back downstairs. You felt stupid, but right now you were so jealous that he cared more about his console than you. You took your heels off throwing them across the room, settling on the sofa until he finally came down. "Come on, let me make it up to you." He walked over and picked your shoes up, placing them both back on your feet, then pulling you up. "You know nothing is as important as you are," he whispered, kissing your cheek.