What He Loves Most About You

Seth Rollins - Seth absolutely loved your big toothy grin that you flashed. He went out of his way to make you smile just so he could see your wide smile. It was the one thing that made his day when someone, or more importantly him, said something, that made the corners of your mouth turn up, your teeth glistening as you did a light chuckle under your breath. It was so infectious that every time you smiled, Seth smiled back at you, his eyes staring at your smile. "I love that cheeky grin you have," he whispered in your ear as he walked over to you giving you a hug, that smile creeping back onto your face.

Roman Reigns - There was something about your bright, piercing eyes that made Roman weak at the knees. He couldn't help but get lost in your eyes whenever you looked at him for more then a couple of seconds. Most of all he loved the beautiful colour of your eyes and how much they showed off your beauty. They'd light up a room, turning beautifully bright when you smiled, but also dark and tearful when you felt like crying. Your eyes were Roman's way of seeing exactly how you felt. "I can't help but get lost in those orbs of yours," he told you, as he looked right into your eyes as you spoke.

Dean Ambrose - It wasn't exactly what you were expecting to hear, but Dean's favourite thing that he loved the most was your nose. The way it fitted perfectly on your face, a cute small size that he kissed all the time. But, what he loved the most was when you were in a fit of hysterics and a little snort came out because you had lost all self control. You'd raise your hand to hide it in embarrassment, but Dean would just walk over moving it again. "Don't do that, I love your button nose." He pecked your nose once again, poking it lightly remarking once again how small it was, and how much he loved it.

Sami Zayn - Sami's favourite thing about you was your sweet little dimples that appeared whenever you smiled wide. He poked them all the time, a small smile creeping on his face whenever they made an appearance. You were quite self conscious of them beforehand, but when Sami told you how beautiful he found them, you found yourself embracing the little dents in the sides of your smile. "There they are," Sami teased as you laughed at one of his corny jokes. He loved taking selfies with you, just so he could see your pretty dimples whenever he was away from home.

Finn Balor - Finn loved it when you laid on his chest, your hair all over the place, giving him the perfect chance to play with it. He'd grab a small strand, twirling your soft hair around your finger. He was fascinated as he watched you prepare your hair everyday, trying to learn how to do it himself. He loved to help you when you needed a little plait in your hair as he twisted and laced your pieces of hair together, although you usually had to redo if afterwards. He slowly learnt how to create a flat ponytail which he was immensely pleased with, "perfect," he'd tell you, evident in his voice he was proud as punch.

Sheamus - It was what you considered one of your flaws, but there was nothing better in Sheamus' life then when your laugh rang through the room, cheering him up within a second. You hated the horrible noise that escaped your lips when you felt the need to laugh but in Sheamus' opinion there was no noise that matched it in the world. The little giggle that you made to try and hide your laughter made him chuckle even more as he purposely poked your waist and feet to make you laugh. "I will never understand why you hate your laugh," he told you as he attacked your sides once again.

Neville - The best thing in the world that you could offer Neville was a hug. There was nothing that compared to when he walked into you and you both wrapped your arms around each other. You always squeezed him tight, resting your head on his shoulder, playing with the ends of his hair. Whenever he was sad he would always come to you for a cuddle and reassurance to make him feel tonnes better. He loved feeling your arms wrapped around him, making sure he knew you were there. "Don't go," he'd always whine when you released your grip, pulling your arms back around him.