Red

Seth Rollins - You sat down as Seth walked over to you handing you a giant heart shaped box. You opened it up to reveal some of your favourite chocolates. "Oh Seth, you didn't have to." You squealed as he sat beside you, watching as you immediately offered him one. "No, they were bought for you." He told you, satisfied with the happiness they gave you. "I love you," you whispered kissing his cheek showing him your gratitude. "I love you too," he replied as you made sure he didn't want one. "Honestly love, I'm watching my figure," he joked.

Roman Reigns - You felt Roman's hand intertwine with yours as you took a walk along the beach, looking out at the sunset, the dark red horizon setting. "Isn't it beautiful," you sighed looking out at the ocean. "Don't think of yourself as an it sweetheart." You laughed at Roman's compliment, as he wrapped his arms around you. "Never lose that cheesiness will you?" You asked. You felt him nod, as his head settled on top of yours. "But, you're right, the sunset is stunning," he whispered into your ear as the two of you stood, taking in your beautiful surroundings.

Dean Ambrose - "Ew." You squirmed looking down at the dark red drip on your finger. Somehow, you being so clumsy had meant you had cut your finger when filing some paperwork. "What did you do now?" Dean walked into the room noticing you looking g down at your finger. You showed him it, hearing his chuckle. "My poor baby, would you like me to kiss it better?" He pouted making you laugh, as you nodded your head. Dean walking over, wiping the blood away, then kissing your finger softly, before moving up to your forehead.

Sami Zayn - "Hey, I got you something." Sami unzipped the suitcase, pulling out a giant red teddy bear from his tour in Canada. He passed it over to you as you squeezed it tight, Sami sighing in content that you liked it. "I remember the other day when you told me on the phone that you wish you had something to cuddle, so here Sami Bear is." You laughed at the name, looking closely at the fluffy creature. "You didn't have to do this, I was just making a remark." Sami nodded, "I know but I knew how happy you'd be with the bear." You smiled over at him, "that I am."

Finn Balor - "Babe, have you seen my red jumper?" You looked down at the red knitted material in your hand, holding it tightly, ignoring Finn's shouts. He came up the stairs into your room, sighing in sadness when he looked at you holding it tight. "Love, can I have my jumper please, I need to pack." You looked up into his sad eyes, slowly stretching your hand out to give it to him. He couldn't take it from you, as he walked over, placing your hands back over it. "You keep it, as long as you promise to always think of me." You nodded at him, all the emotions coming together.

Randy Orton - You opened the door to your house, a strong smell of cooking filling your nostrils. There was only one person it could be, but Randy never cooked. That was what you thought until you walked into the apartment to see pasta and red sauce plated up for the two of you to indulge in. "Wow! You did this all by yourself?" The surprise in your voice sounded a lot more then you thought when you spoke. "I thought it was about time you deserved a treat, as whilst my cooking may not be a treat, it's the thought that counts," he said, placing your plates on the fancy table.

Dolph Ziggler - The two of you followed the guide up the mount. You were on a trip to an old volcano, admiring the views from up above. Little sparks of red flames could be seen on the path from when the lava erupted all those years ago. "This is incredible," you whispered, the history buff inside of you coming out. "You gotta a careful though babe, you never know when it will go off," he said pinching your sides making you jump. You turned around hitting his arm. "Alright, I'm sorry, the chance was just there." You laughed at him, shaking your head.

Shane McMahon - "What's the red one?" Shane asked pointing to the red tub in the ice cream cart. He had gone through every single one, and by the time he had finished you were just about ready for a nap. "It's strawberry," the angry worker told him. You watched as he made his decision. "I think I'll have a scoop of strawberry please," he said, finally coming to a decision, as you secretly yelled in happiness, never knowing someone take so long to choose. "What do you want love?" You looked up at him, "I'm not hungry anymore," you replied.

Chad Gable - You walked down the stairs and into your kitchen, when on the island you noticed a vase with a bouquet of red roses in. You smiled walking over to them noticing a little card attached. You picked it out, seeing who they were from. Happy Valentine's Day. I'm sorry I can't be with you, all my love C x. You smiled, leaning in and smelling the gorgeous rose scent, then pulled your phone out taking a picture of them and sending it to Chad, thanking him for them. "Happy Valentine's," you whispered as you pressed send on your text.

Noam Dar - You walked into the arena for the first time. After your recent call up tonight was your first night as a red brand wrestler, and Noam was with you for support. "I can't believe I'm finally here," you sighed as Noam looked down at you, kissing the top of your head. "I'm so proud of you," he whispered into your ear, as you took in the surroundings. Everything around you had Raw printed on it as you realised exactly where you were. "I'm so excited for our future," you heard Noam continue, nodding in agreement with him.