Chapter Six "Two choices. Both bring death."

Ivy rammed her head into the wall, trying not to show her agonizing pain in front of her kits. Mouse had covered her eyes, while Badger was looking away.

Tears fell madly from Ivy's eyes. Already sharp wounds were laced across her face, bleeding out, blinding her gaze. She had being doing this for hours after she left the clans. ThunderClan. Spiderleg. Ivy rammed her head in as hard as she could bear, and a hole, with wood dust flying everywhere, was born into the wall.

Ivy slipped through the wall, running at the speed of wind. She found herself being driven away from her home and her kits by a patrol of ThunderClan cats. Ivy had attacked them, injuring a warrior horribly, but they won. Then she was in the camp. The large, dark brown tabby leader with the cold amber eyes strode over to her.

Her kits were locked in the nursery. The tom twitched his tail, and the patrol scooted away from her. She heard Daisy hissing angrily. She knew that Daisy must've had something to do with Spiderleg. Ivy turned her attention back to the tabby. "What do you want?" She snarled. The tom blinked. "I want you to choose. One choice is me and you fight to the death. If I win, I kill your kits and your cat-friends in the Twoleg house. If you win, ThunderClan is yours to do as you wish."

Ivy knew he had nine lives. Her mother's words ring in her ears. 'Clan leaders have nine lives. If you kill them once, they come back.' Then her mother shuddered. 'But with a severe enough wound, they die permanently.' She hisses. "What's the other choice?" The tabby leader nods. "Yes. The other choice is that you leave the lake forever, offering me one if your cats as a sacrifice."

Ivy's eyes flickered. "Give me a moon." The tabby ponders for a moment, then shifts his gaze back to her's. "Agreed." Ivy's kits run out of the nursery, and the trio travel home.

~~~~~~~~~~One Moon Later~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy walked into the camp, accompanied with all of her friends. "Alright. I've decided." She meowed.