Pool Party

I woke up and stayed in bed for a while thinking. I just laid on my back looking up at the ceiling thinking of what to do for the day. I made about 3 or 4 videos yesterday so I was good for YouTube.

I thought about Sean and I hanging out with my friends. Soon Jemma texted me and asked if I made it back safely.

'Hey.

Hey.

You guys ok?
Ya. Got back two days ago.

Good. Right after you left, a bad storm hit. 

Oh. Are you guys ok?

Ya we are fine. 
Ok. Good. 

So what are you up to?
I was thinking about hanging out with everyone and doing something. 
Ok. Well have fun.

Ya. I will. Love you guys. Bye.
Bye!'

I got up and put my phone down and took a shower. I put on a sweat shirt and leggings. 

I left my hair down and go out of the bathroom

I left my hair down and go out of the bathroom. Zeus and Lissy were eating their food in the kitchen. The cutest way Lissy would lick her front paw after drinking. I made french toast and Sean must have smelt it because he ran down the steps and sat at the bar. 

¨Hungry?
Maybe.

How many do you want?

2!

Ok." I smiled at Sean and he smirked. I made the french toast and ate. 

¨So I was thinking. We should do something at the mansion today. 
Like what?
Maybe hang with our friends. 

Ok.¨ We finished eating and Sean got ready for the day.

I decided to give Zeus and Lissy a bath because it's been a few months. After their bath, it was about 10:00. I got my morning things done. It doesn't take me long to get ready because I don't put on makeup like other girls.