Chapter 35: The Viper Gang Leader*

Unknown POV:

Unknown POV:

"Boss, we have Stone Fox in the room with Swift," Charles said once he opened the door.

"I want to see for myself," I said standing up and straightening my tie.

"Of course Boss, she has just woken up from the knock out drug," Charles said and I nodded.

"Lead the way Charles," I said. This is going to be one heck of a surprise Maxine. You will never guess it.

Guest – Alex's POV:

"What are we going to do Martin?" I exclaimed sobbing uncontrollably. Martin was driving because he was in a way better state than I was. I mean how could I? The most dangerous gang in the city is holding my best friend and her boyfriend captive, maybe even the strongest in the country!

"Well we definitely need backup Alex," Martin said and he held my hand. Sparks jolted through my fingers and my tears stopped flowing.

"Who can we ask though?" I asked softly.

"Well I don't have any other friends here, do you have anybody we can ask?" Martin asked.

"Max's uncle, he used to street fight with Max's dad. And I can maybe get my brother and his friends to help out. Maybe their football skills can give us some advantages," I suggested.

"Text everyone to meet at Flex Fitness," Martin said and I nodded. I told Caleb, Ronnie, and Toby that there was an emergency and they needed to meet at Flex Fitness. When I walked into the gym with Martin supporting me, Tom took one glance at my tear-stained face and knew that something was up. Caleb, Ronnie, and Toby and I think it was Tanner was also at the counter.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked.

"Max and Ace are being held captive by the Viper Gang," I said and Tom sighed.

"What?" Caleb shouted, "How?"

"Well we need to fill these four in before we can even think of a plan," Tom said and I nodded. I ended up telling them that Max was Stone Fox and how this happened. Caleb, Ronnie, and Toby were shocked and Tanner seemed to understand since he had seen Max fight before. Tom disappeared into his office and came out with a locked box. He opened the box and we all saw guns in there.

"Whoa," Caleb said looking at all the guns in there.

"Everyone take one," Tom said, "I am trusting you guys with this. Only use this if you have to and everyone take a throwing knife too. It is useful to cut through rope if any of you find Max and Ace." We spent some time learning how to use a gun in a target room. Then we all piled into the van to save Max and Ace. Max, you should know that I will never give up on you.

***

"Wow, I still can't believe that Max is a street fighter," Caleb said.

"Yeah, I thought that she was this smart and sweet girl," Ronnie admitted.