Family vacation

You and Niall are taking the kids you have to Ireland for the first time your super excited because its your first time too so you have to pack for yourself your daughter Sara and son Zach you go into Sara's room and start to pack She crawls over and puts her favorite toys into the suitcase "Sara this is for you clothes sweetheart" you laugh and pick her up "Niall?" you walk out into the hall way. "Babe whats up?"

"Here take her so I can finish packing."

I kiss him on the cheek hand Sara over

I walk back in to the room Sara is 8 months and Zach is 5 he will be home from school soon and will be ready to go. But we don't leave until the morning I finally finish pack all the stuff for everyone except Niall thats his job. I get in the car to go pick up Zach and leave Sara and Niall at the flat to finish up every thing else I know the boys will be coming over soon to say goodbye so I'm excepting them to be there when we get home. We get back to the house and here "Zach and Y/N" the boys say with all smiles we go hug them and say our good byes we get the kids off to sleep and bye the time we get on the flight to leave we are all half asleep Niall carries us all out to the limo to go to the flight and when we get there the kids are still sleeping but there is a lot of fans and cameras flashing so Niall blocks us all to keep the kids asleep. We finally get to Ireland and the kids are jumping with joy grandma and grandpa are there waiting.