19- I Love You

~

J.K POV

I was preparing breakfast as Y/N slept happily in my bed.

She's been staying with me for a week now and I've never been happier to see her sleeping in my arms.

Waking up to her beautiful face every morning... her quiet snoring and her adorable hands which stayed hugging my chest.

"Jungkookie..." she cutely called my name as she made her way to the kitchen.

She rubbed her eyes softly while wearing my large black shirt and as I kept staring, I soon realized we were matching.

"Why didn't you wake me?" She whined as she stood behind me while I cooked and softly held the back of my shirt.

"You looked like you needed the extra hour."

She stayed quiet as I felt her forehead lean on my back. "Jungkook."

"Yeah?" I replied while continuing to make the pancakes.

"I filled them in."

"Filled what in?"

"The divorce papers..."

"Y/N." I put down the bowl and turned to look at her,

"Maybe you should wait... I'm not one to stop you since I've been dreaming of this day to come... but... not like this."

She stayed silent as she looked to her feet and fiddled with her fingers,

"You're caught in a misunderstanding even though I love you and I always will, I still believe, you should wait."

"Wait for what? He doesn't even trust me anymore... in fact, he didn't even bother to listen to me."

"I'm done with him."

She took the ring off her finger and went towards the trash bin. Before throwing it in, she looked to me.

"Oh wait! I can sell this."

~

• I'm running out of pictures of Jimin and Jungkook. If you have any add me on twitter and message me: @aamitsu_xx•