3- Thank You

~

"Jimin..." I knocked on the door. It was now 4 am and I had decided to sleep on the couch.

I knocked again as he opened the door half asleep.

"What's wrong?" He said while rubbing his eyes.

"I um-" my voice kept cracking as I kept my head down. Thanks to the darkness which covered my face, I don't think he realized I had puffy red eyes.

As I was about to say something, I felt Jimin's arms pull me into his embrace.

"Say it. It's ok."

Later that morning, I was sitting at my couch beside Jimin. My hand never letting go of the ticket as my other hand never letting go of Jimin's.

He was constantly there for me and yet I, was actually considering leaving him.

*ring*

The doorbell.

I looked to Jimin before walking towards the door and as I saw him nod and turn away to the window, I knew I was making the right decision....

Right?

I opened the door and there was Jungkook.

His smile vanishing as he saw the expression on my face. I then reached my hand out to give him the ticket until he stopped me.

He took a peek inside the house and sighed while saying, "Keep it with you... A reminder of where I am."

I painfully smiled while I couldn't hold in my urges to hug him.

I pulled him into my arms, balling my eyes out.

How would you feel if your best friend was really leaving you?

I... I was going to be incomplete. He was taking a piece of me with him so no matter what, he will always be my other half.

"Thank you." I said into his shoulder as I hugged him tightly. He caressed my head and chuckled as he said also,

"No... Thank you"

~