Ninth Twine : The Epilogue

"You look great, so stop doing that."

Her violet eyes locked on the male who stood beside her. She couldn't stop fixing her white dress. She's really nervous, and she didn't know how to cure it. Even when the man beside her already tried everything, it wouldn't work.

Well, who wouldn't be nervous when your wedding being watched by the whole Kingdom.

"Liz, stop."

Liz groaned. "Will, I'm so nervous."

"I know! What do you think I've been doing the whole time?!"

A way to bring back happiness to the people after a great chaos is through a big festival, and is there any festival bigger than the wedding of the Crown Prince of Fellenan? Two months after the big war which almost destroyed this small kingdom, the wedding ceremony between Leonard Engelhart and Alicia Frazier will be held today.

Will would be the one who take Liz to the altar, and now they're waiting for they turn.

"I can't believe that you really going to be married today."

"Will, you said that like five times already."

The male laughed. "You have to be happy with him, for me, and Ken as well."

"Of course."

Two months, that didn't enough to erase the pain of losing someone who dear to them, but they both knew that Ken would only mock them if they kept being sad and depressed. That's why Liz agree to get marry soon, even though Leo already offered her some time to mourn first.

One of the butler called on them, and so they started to walk, passed the door, and down on the aisle, to the altar where Leo already waited for her. The prince looked handsome in his suit, and his smile getting bigger as Liz getting closer.

"You're the prince, but I still won't forgive you if you hurt my little sister here." Will said as he gave Liz's hand to Leo.

"Same goes for you."

"Fair enough." And Will walked to his chair, next to Hellen who smiled at the lad. Liz and Leo laughed, before facing the altar together. They're getting married this day, and that's not a dream.

"Don't worry, I'll make you happy."

Liz chuckled. "You know that I worried a lot, but for that I'm not worry at all."

+++END+++

A/N : I'M SORRY THIS IS SO SHOOORRTT
But finally this weird story of mine is finished.
Wohoooo, I'm done writing in English bhay

As usual, thank you for reading my work!
Vote, comments and feedbacks are greatly appreciated~

See you on my other work ❤️

xoxo,
Liz