Thinking Of You

'Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes

...

You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now, now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know  

...

'Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Oh won't you walk through
And bust in the door
And take me away
Oh no more mistakes
'Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay... stay
.  

Thinking Of You- Katy Perry

______________________________________

A week had passed since Caitlin had heard the news about Barry's accident and as far as she knew he could be dead or alive. The lack of communication between her and Central City caused a lack of updates of Barry's condition which made Caitlin on edge at all times.

What felt even worse was that she was forced to spend all her free time with Hunter. He'd been heavily flirting with her ever since she returned to New York. It felt so wrong to be spending time with another guy when the one she loved was in a hospital bed. But she had no choice.

"Cait..." Hunter started but was quickly interrupted by Caitlin telling him to not call her that. Only Barry called her Cait. "Okay, Caitlin. You look beautiful today,"

Caitlin rolled her eyes and looked, feeling ill even looking at him.

"You know, you really need to get over this Barry guy. You walk around wearing a promise ring and a locket with your initials on even though you can never be together, what's the point? You have to marry me. You might as well try and let yourself fall for me. It'll make the rest of our lives so much easier," Hunter snapped, angering her beyond belief.

"The point is that I'm in love with Barry and he's in love with me. I want to marry Barry hence why I accepted his marriage proposal. I'd rather die than marry you. Barry will wake up from his coma and as soon as I get out of this hellhole of a city we are going to get married and go to college and we'll be happy. No matter what I will never marry you. You can try to flirt with me all you want but it's not going to work. I belong to Barry and no one else. Especially you," Caitlin argued.

"Why are you so obstinate?" Hunter asked, a little impressed by her resilience.

"Because that's what love does to you. Perhaps, if Barry and I never met then I would've been fine with marrying you because I never believed in real love until we met until he made me believe by making me fall in love with him. There's someone out there for everyone, including you. But, it's not me. And when you meet that girl you'll be just as determined as I am to be with her because you will fall in love with her. We both know that there's nothing between us. Don't let your parents be the ones to ruin your chance with that girl," Caitlin explained.

"How can you be sure?" Hunter asked.

"Because I just know. Me and Barry are meant to be. My friends Eddie and Iris are meant to be. So many other couples are meant to be. They are proof that it exists. You just have to look. You never know, the perfect girl could be right there and you just have to go out there into the world and find her. But settling for me is not the way to find her," Caitlin replied.

"I think you are right," he agreed, to an extent that he understood the position she was currently in and how it must hurt. "But our parents..." he started.