HOMRA🔥

[A/n-Konnichiwa minasan!So welcome to the first chapter!I love suoh but I don't see a lot of yaoi stories of him so I decided to make one!Yay~I hope you enjoy and that it's not cringy!Listing to the music is up to you!
Key:
H/c-Hair color
E/c-eye color
F/c-Favorite color]

|No ones pov|
"It's your fault!I thought if I kept you he would love me but now he...he doesn't want me because of you!"
A mother yelled at her now 19 Year old son.
"It's not my fault I was born a Bastard...maybe if you kept your legs closed back then we wouldn't be having this argument would we?"
The mother was fuming with anger and lashed out and punch her son in the face.He didn't seem to faze by it...only because this is not the first but it's happened so much that he lost count or he simply just didn't keep count.
"Fuck it I'm leaving!!!"He grabbed his f/c bag out of his room and ran away.
"M/n get back here you little shit!!!"
M/n didn't look back and kept running.

|M/n pov|
I was walking around aimlessly through the City caring my F/c bag feeling horrible.
Shit..where the hell am I going to go...I have to find somewhere because I can't go back...
I didn't realize how far I had walked until I stumbled upon this place call
HOMRA.Feeling lucky and needing a drink,I walked in and took my seat at the bar and put my bag down.
"What's a pretty girl like you doing here at this hour~"

"Actually...I'm a guy..."The bar tender nearly dropped the glass he was cleaning and looked me over.
"Such a nice body and pretty long Hair for a guy~What kind of drink can I get ya?"He places his hand of the counter top I smirked feeling a bit flirty.
"Something strong~"I said putting my hand on his.The bar tender had a  blush that put tomatoes to shame!
"D-dirty martini with two shot of vodka coming up!"I laughed slightly and moved a strand of my H/c hair out of my face.
"So what your name?"

"Fugaku M/n and yours?"

"Izumo Kusanagi and welcome to my bar but what happen to your face?"
I touched my cheek and sighed.
"My mother punched me in the face right before I ran away from home and now I need somewhere to stay."
He give me my drink and tapped his finger on the counter.

"Hmmm your looks can help us right about now and I see a fighter waiting to break free ...How about you join the red clan?"I almost choked on my drink.he can't be talking about The that ruled by the red lion right!?
"Why would the red clan let alone the king need someone like me...what if I don't have any real power?"

"You won't know if you had real power until you join..."I jumped up from my seat to see the red king!
So this is him...what the hell do I say!?
Oh god he's walking over to me!Come on brain don't burn out on me now.
"I-it's an h-honor to m-met you!"
I bowed in respect.
Damn my stuttering!!He must think I'm some kind of idiot.
I looked up to see he was standing in front of me,staring down at me.
Those red eyes were gazing into my E/c hues.
"What will it be?"

"Huh?"

"Will you join HOMRA?"
If I join I won't have to see that woman again and I'm pretty sure the classmen have places to stay..but u can also be myself and have a new family...
"Yeah,I'll join."He placed his hand of my waist and I felt something warm,so I looked down to see his flame against my skin.Once he removed his hand I had the HOMRA insignia on my waist.
"Come with me,you too Kusanagi."

|Suoh pov|
"Wait where are we going?"
The boy with H/c hair asked walking by my side.
"To test out what form your aura takes.."I could help but glance over at the boy...those eyes,I've seen them before but where?
"What your name?"

"Fugaku M/n sir."

"Wait what's a Silver spoon doing here?"
I question and he stop walking.
Did I say something wrong?
"I only bare the name....I'm what you call a Bastard child....so ummm-"

"Sorry I had no clue....So your a runaway then?"He nods and takes his place at my side as we walk to a field.
"Now focus on attacking Kusanagi"

"Wait what!?"Kusanagi yelled grabbing my shirt and shaking me.
M/n on the other hand had a smirk on his face.

|No ones pov|
"This is good pay back for calling me a girl~"M/n said cutely as the a red aura swarmed around him.

|No ones pov|"This is good pay back for calling me a girl~"M/n said cutely as the a red aura swarmed around him

[A/n-just pretend it's red]
"Such power...."suoh was amazed but didn't show it much but Kusanagi was running away from the mass of red cherry blossoms.
"Gah!Why is your aura so massive!?"
Kusanagi said ducking and diving.
"That's enough...so what do you think guys?"Suoh called out to the other members that hide in the surrounding area.
"Such a pretty red..."Anna said walking over to m/n.

"Can't wait to see you in battle against the blue dogs!"Yata said throwing his arm on the young males shoulder.
And many more good Comments came.
"Now let's give him a big welcome to HOMRA!!!"Everyone made their way back to the bar cheering for the new member.M/n finally felt what beginning apart a non-Dysfunctional family feels like.
At the bat they drank until no one could think straight.
M/n was so drunk that he fell asleep on Suoh but he didn't mind it.
"Such a lovely red together..."
Anna said watching from afar.

To be continued~
[A/n-So what did you guys think?
I hope you liked it~
Don't forget to vote and comment on the story if you have any questions or you just wanna talk.
Ja Mata ne!]

LMH🔥