Chapter 31

Trystan has talked to me but we aren't as close since we had the talk and that was three weeks ago. I want his arms wrapped around me, to be cuddling with him in bed, fool around with him and have him show affection towards me. I know I'm selfish but I just can't help it. I get out of bed with much difficulty and go take a long shower. When I got out I dried myself off and change into sweatpants and a sweater since nothing really fits anymore. I went into Parker's room to see he was still asleep. I went to his bed and pecked his cheek moving a couple of hairs from his face. I looked down at him smiling and said,

"I love you sooo much baby."

"I love you too mommy." He says groggily.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Duh."

   He says as he wraps his tiny arms around my large stomach. I flick him on the forehead and he groans rubbing it.

"Alright, get up and change before going down for breakfast. I love you."

    I head out of his room and go downstairs to see Trystan has already made breakfast. I was kind of surprised because he never cooks so I cock an eyebrow at him and ask,

"Why are you cooking? Not that your cooking is bad I actually love it but why?"

"Well, I figured since the twins can pop any time now and it takes a lot for you to get stuff done that I will help you with some stuff."

"Thanks."

    He nods and grabs a plate from the cupboard putting two pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side. My stomach grumbles and he chuckles making me look down blushing. I take a seat and hear little steps coming down the stairs in a fast pace and in comes Parker. Trystan pulls Parker up into his arms and I smile as Trystan ruffles his hair and whispers something in his ear making his eyes sparkle. I keep eating my food and was done within ten minutes. I get up and go to the bathroom quickly before I end up peeing my pants. When I'm done doing that I get out and ask Trystan what we're doing today.

"It's a surprise. You should go out for about three to four hours and then come back. We'll have everything ready by then."

I nod and go up to the room to change so I look a bit more presentable and call Margarret telling her about my plans and she says she'll be over fast but won't be able to stay with me since Trystan asked for her help.
________________
  We're at the mall and Margarret waves me a goodbye before driving off and leaving me on my own. At least I have some time to think. I make my way inside and start going through the many baby stores. I bought a few items from the Disney Store, a few from H&M, three Michael Kors purses, and, and clothes for when I get my skinny self back. I was about to leave but decided to stop by Victoria Secret and bought something that Margarret would definitely approve of. I chuckle to myself and call Macgrgarret to pick me up. When I see her car arrive I put the bags in the back before getting in the backseat and stretching my body over it. I look at Margarret to see a bit of paint on her face and frown.

"Did you guys go paintballing without me?"

"No, you'll see when you get home."

   I nod and take a little nap since I walked around the mall for four hours and my feet were throbbing.
    When I wake up I'm laying on the bed in the bedroom. Turns out my nap turned into a deep sleep. Wait, I thought I fell asleep in the car? Trystan must have carried me here. I get up and stretch before going downstairs and dig through the freezer looking for a particular thing. When I don't find it I rush to the cupboards and get on a stool to search through them. I drop to the floor in defeat and sadness. I start crying my eyes out and soon Trystan comes rushing into the kitchen.

"Princess why are you crying? Was it Margarret?" I shake my head and he wipes my tears but more replace them.

"T-they t-t-took them."

"Who took what?"

"Someone took my ice cream, my doughnuts, and my chocolate!"

"W-well we got hungry and ate that. I'm sorry. Look, I'll go buy you more ice cream but please stop crying."

"O-okay. Fucking hormones man. They can get annoying as hell."

    He chuckles and helps me up. We call Margarret amd Parker downstairs then shuffle into the car and go to Walmart. I get a basket and go straight to the candy aisle with them chuckling and trailing behind me. I grab a bag of twix, snickers, and kit kat. Then I go grab a bag of chips.

"Fat ass." I hear Trystan mutter. I turn around to look at him and say,

"Listen, this fat ass is pregnant and with your twins so shut up."

    He looks away grumbling something under his breath which I can't decipher and I  smirk. I go to the cash register and when the girl who seems to be about twenty tells us how much it's going to be I look at Trystan.

"Pay up, jerk."

   He looks at me with a small frown and gives the girl his credit card. She winks at him but Trystan ignores her. She even bends over a bit to show off her boobs. I look over at Trystan to see him already looking at me. She attempts winking at him a few more times when Parker speaks up,

"Miss are you ok? Do you have something in your eye because if you don't then your attempt at winking is pretty bad."

   We all look at him shocked at what he just said, the cash register girl blushing so hard. I break out laughing and Margarret joins. Trystan drags us out the store since we were still laughing our ass off.

"You are definitely my son. High five."

   We high five and he has a huge smile on his face. We get in the car and on the way home I have to pee really bad so I tell Trystan and he was like 'that's what you get for laughing so hard. Wait till we get home.' Easy for you to say you don't have to babies squeezing your bladder. It becomes too hard to hold in so I tell him to stop the car and pee behind a tree. I get into the car and the rest of the car ride went by quickly. As soon as I step out of the car my eyesight is covered by a blindfold and they start guiding me somewhere.

"I swear if I fall or trip you're both dead."

"Shut up."

    I step hard on Trystan's foot and he lets out a cuss word. I smirk and let them guide me to the unknown destination. When the blindfold is pulled off my eyes it takes me a few seconds to adjust my eyes but when they do I'm left in aww of the room. (The picture of the room is at the beginning of the chapter)
     The room has two cribs in the corners with a dresser in between the beds. A changing table is located the left side of the room. There are two sofa chairs in the middle of the room with a small bedside table and a lamp on it. In front of the chairs there's a coffee table. One crib is all pink themed while the other is blue. I put my hand on the crib and think of when I have the twins in my arms a tear escaping my eye. Hopefully that will be soon. I look behind at them and am about to go to them when I get a tightening feeling in my stomach and then there's something dripping down my leg. I look at Trystan with wide eyes and see he's already looking at me with the same expression as me. I lean on the wall as I feel pain and let out a small growl. Fuck I forgot how painful giving birth can be. Trystan comes over to me and Margarret is calling the doctor. Seems that the twins are going to be here soon.