Chapter 9

On top is how Xiomara's stomach looks like right now with seven weeks pregnant.
>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>

I wake up feeling nauseous and rush to the bathroom with a hand over my mouth. I slam the door to the bathroom open and it makes a loud slamming noise. I go to the toilet and empty my insides. Someone is holding my hair up and once I sit down on the floor I see it's Trystan.

Wait didn't he go home last night. Wtf is he doing here?!

"What are you doing here?"

"So I don't even get a thanks?"

"Thank you. Now what are you doing here? Did something happen?"

"No. I'll tell you once everyone is awake."

I nod and he helps me up from the floor. I go downstairs to start on breakfast. I put on music and start dancing and sliding my way across the kitchen while getting the ingredients for the pancakes. As I'm dancing around the kitchen I catch a glimpse of someone at the door and look to see Trystan smiling at me.

"Do you need any help?"

"Yeah sure. If you don't mind."

He helps me get everything out and we start making the pancakes. While Trystan is making the pancakes I start grabbing everything we took out and putting it back in it's place. I don't realize there is water on the floor and slip but before I hit the ground someone helps me up. I laugh it off but stop when I realize how close our faces are. My breath gets caught in my throat as I look deep into his eyes.

"Trystan..."

"Xiomara."

"We can't. I'm having a baby and-"

"Who says I don't want to be a part of the baby's life?"

"But the baby isn't yours and things can get complicated."

"I don't care if the baby isn't mine. I'll raise him or her as my own. I can handle complicated Xiomara."

"You sure you want to do this?"

"More sure than I've ever been about anything."

He puts his hand on my small bump and I smile up at him. I look into his eyes as I close the distance between us. He wraps one arm around my waist and the other under my butt. He picks me up and walks over to the counter to put me down. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me but we are interrupted when someone clears their throat.

I pull away and blush as I see Margaret standing at the door. Trystan helps me down and gives me a light peck on the forehead before leaving the kitchen. When he's walking out I notice him looking down and avoiding eye contact with Margaret. Once he leaves Margaret comes up next to me and leans against the counter.

"So are you and Trystan official?"

"Yup."

She starts squealing and hugs me tightly.

"In the future just please don't do it in the kitchen. We make food in here."

"Yeah sorry about that. I didn't anyone was up already."

"Yeah it just me. The boys are still sleeping."

"Well Trystan and I already made the pancakes. If you want you can help me out with the bacon."

We out some music on and start singing and dancing around the kitchen as we make the food. I can't help but think about how much things have changed and remember about my life in California.