I N T R O D U C T I O N

Dear Readers:

Some of you may recognize this story, despite its efforts to hide behind a new name and a new description and cover. It's just "The Pardoning of Westerholme" with a facelift!

I originally took Westerholme down because I felt like it was somehow discordant from my other works, as my writing had improved so much since I wrote it. However, I've grown to miss it. For all of its flaws and mistakes, it is my first completed original novel. I'm starting to see that it is important to have reminders of where you started from, and how far you've come. So, with that in mind, I've decided to republish it. Nothing will have changed, really, other than the title, the description, and the cover. There may be some minor formatting changes, including splitting the longer chapters into two or three separate chapters to make it easier to read. Additionally, I will be removing the cast. I've come to realize that, while I might have images that provide inspiration for characters in the story, it's important to let the readers imagine the characters as they want to, because that's part of the magic of reading. Each reader might see the characters in a different way in their head, and I want to encourage that.

For new readers, I hope you enjoy the story. Please consider voting and commenting if you enjoyed or have something to say. I know this is a shameful self-promotion, and yet I do it on every one of my stories, because your votes, and especially your comments, make my day. When I'm suffering writer's block, I often find myself going back through and reading old comments that readers have left.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy having Westerholme back, even if it is under a new name. I know I'll enjoy seeing it back on my profile page. :)

All my best,