Chapter 2

A.N.: I'm sorry that the last chapter was small but this chapter will hopefully be long and good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night passed and it was morning. I opened my eyes to look at Kate sleeping in her queen sized bed. Getting up, I gathered my clothes and took a shower. I was undressed, and stepped into the shower letting the freezing cold water turn to fire hot, as soon as I felt my skin burned I turned to adjust the water to cold water, but not too cold I thought about what happened the past night with Harry. Was I really going to kiss him? Wow Indian, you were so easy. I need to stop this, he doesn't date girls, he sets up a one night stand and then leaves them crying. This is not going to happen to me. I say to myself.

As I finished my thoughts and the pleasentshower, I twist the knob to off and grab a towel hanging from the shower curtain. I should wake up Kate. Getting dressed in light blue jean and an over sized sweater with my school name across brushing my long blond hair, letting the small natural waves fall I exit the bathroom to get Kate, but find her gone. Maybe she went to go get things done. I concluded myself. As I gathered my stuff, heading towards the kitchen to see Kate kissing a boy, hiding to be out of sight I see the recognizable face to see her fingers clutched into a now crazed haired boy with khaki pants and a blue and white shirt. Louis? I thought. OMG! As I turned to let the two continue and expecting an explanation from Kate later I head towards my favorite stair case, the brown on that was spiral. I passed by Harry's room hearing moaning. As my eyes nearly pop out of my face and my body stiffen as I see the door was a little bit open. I shouldn't look, or maybe... NO! I decide to continue walking, but the feeling to just peek into the small crack is tempting. As I look into the crack I see a girl over Harry sucking faces and only in her bra and underwear. Regretting what I saw as I turned around I heard the front door open then close, I peek from the second floor to see that no one is home except for Harry, the mysterious girl, and me.

I hear another door open behind me to see the girl crying in only her underwear and covered with a shirt and her clutching onto her shorts letting herself burying her face into it. Hiding to be out of sight for the second time within five minutes. Hearing the door close after it's been opened I storm into Harry's room aggravated with him and playing with girls as toys. "Listen Harry," I say as I opened the door that led to his room without giving him a warning. "you can't just..." I'm standing in front of Harry who is only in his boxers, "oh", I didn't... I wasn't... I..." lost in my words I turn around standing still in my spot.

"Listen Harry you can't just play with girls, or use them as a tissue."

"You have to respect them we are not toys." Before I can walk away I hear,

"Then why are you guys so easy to get?" turning around with steam coming out of my ears,

"Whether or not if we're easy, or clueless I doesn't matter."

"Whatever, I'm taking an advantage and no one can change my mind."

Not saying anything else I storm out of the room, checking the time to see it's time to head to school.

A week later...

Summer was tomorrow and everyone couldn't be happier, half the school wasn't even here, students ignoring their teachers, and everyone's being lazy. As for me I'm going to be pretty upset, for two months I won't be seeing my friends, Watson, Gaby, sometimes Kate, Natasha, and a couple more. Walking out of school I get a text then another text that followed the first. checking my phone to see two contacts in bold letters alerting me that I have received and unread text message. Tapping on the first one reading Chester 'hey Indi got accepted to the summer event gonna stay with a school thing for the whole summer see you after' 'congrats, good luck :)' I replied. Opening the next text reading Mom 'hey staying with your brother they need a guardian with them stay with the Styles for the summer already talked to them they said yes love you'. No, way. I'm spending the summer with Kate!!! Then we can have slumber parties with other friends and it'll be the best summer ever. Only I still haven't noticed who her brother was till a black Hummer was in front of me. staring at Kate and Harry, "Hey Kate," I said smiling, "Harry.". "Come in I got the text from my parents, this going to be awesome!!", grinning that she has the same thoughts as me, I entered that car to sit in shot gun while Harry's in the back and Kate as the driver. Setting down my Victoria Secret bookbag down with floral prints and smalls letters that read PINK, with grey straps under my feet. As I buckle in, I pass the review mirror to see Harry already staring at me then winked at me. Ok?? I thought to myself. On our way home I thought to myself, maybe I should get a summer job, what about Publix? I'll check online for more information. The car stops at a red light, Harry is busy with his phone smirking while texting and Kate was in deep thoughts, "What's wrong Kate?" I ask, "Ehh, nothing just something I had in mind." She replied smiling, knowing that she'll have to also explain to me about that too, the light turns green and the car accelerates.