Chapter 1

''Why!" I yelled, sweat dripping down my face. Great, I thought from myself. Just another one of my dreams, yet they become harder and harder to overlook. "Indiana? Are you alright?'' I hear my brother ask from the door. ''Yeah, I'm fine, thanks Chester, it's alright go back to bed." I replied as I lied down my bed, lights from the outside were showing off from the window above me. I no longer felt the need to sleep as I put on my glasses and turned on the floral lamp and sat up. I got out of bed and stalked towards the door to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked at the mirror and just stared (Indiana is viewed as Lycia Faith from the app Vine) walked back to bed checking the time. 3:20 it read at the alarm clock. Sighing I grabbed my phone and unlocked it as I began to read.

5 hours later...

"Hey, guys" I told my friends.

"INDIANA!" My closest friend Gaby replied (Gaby is viewed as Lady Gaga when she was in high school). As we exchanged hugs I felt a sting on my forehead then I noticed, I was just slapped. "OWW!" I yelled turning around to see my other closest friend smiling back laughing at me as I smacked her forehead as revenge. "You loser Kate." I laugh but meant the insult as a joke. She had black hair falling past her shoulders with light curls at the end and a school spirit shirt on with regular jeans (Kate is pictured as Shay Mitchell, Emily from Pretty Little Liars). She laughed and started to walk towards someone.

"KATE!!" Gaby yells from far, as you can tell Gaby has a tendency of yelling. As they exchange hugs I turn around to find my best guy friend Watson. "Hey Watson." I smiled and hugged him. "Oh. Hey Indiana." He responded smiling "What's up?" He continued.

"Uhh, nothing much, just here, you know... well how about you?"

"Oh, cool also. OH MY GOD, do you watch American Horror Story?"

"No" laughing at his sudden excitement.

"Never mind then" waving his hand in my face. "Have you seen Kate?"

"Oh yeah, well she just slapped my forehead so she shouldn't have gone too far"

"Ha. See her, alright see you later."

"Bye." I replied waving.

The bell rang signaling for us to start walking towards the building to homeroom. Until I was taken away by someone grabbing my wrist and closing my mouth. I turned around to see Harry (of course Harry is Harry Styles) smirking. I pulled his hand off my mouth and frowned. "You scared me, and what are you doing, I have to go." crossing my arms over my chest. "Nothing just thought you wanted to see me." he said smirking still. All I wanted to do was to disappear that sly smirk from his face. "Why would I want to see the 'bad boy' of the school?" "You think I'm bad? Do you like bad boys Indiana?" He smiled but still held a smirk, and walked back slightly. "No, I have to go, good bye Harry." Surprisingly, he let me go. As I started walking towards the building I see Harry cornering another girl. Pathetic. I thought as I entered the school.

I entered my classroom and sat down next to Kate. "Where were you?" she asked, "I was caught up by something don't worry" I said smiling. I didn't want to tell Kate that Harry started to flirt with me again. Lets just say that Kate and Harry are related and didn't want to tell her what he brother was up to. "You weren't caught up with... you know who" knowing she meant Harry, I remained silent, right when she was about to say something Watson came by and sat across from me and Kate. "What's up guys", "nothing just reading" I replied as I took out my phone to read.

The rest of day past by. As we all started walking out of the classrooms. "Indiana!" I heard someone call for me, as I turned around I bumped into Louis (Louis is Louis Tomlinson). "Sorry, hey" I apologized, Louis and I were just chatting about our day when someone else decided to come into the conversation. "Hey babe" "Don't call me that, I'm not your 'babe' Harry" I said back coldly. "Wow, someone's angry, maybe someone needs some relaxation" he replied wiggling his eyebrows. "Gross" I spoke back, while I walked away with Louis. "Sorry about him he can be really vexing" I apologized "Don't be, it's not your fault hes annoying" I remembered that respond as Kate came up to us. "Hey" she announced blushing as she approached us. "Hey" Louis said blushed along, "Well I've gotta go, see you two later" I said smiling knowing they both like each other.

The walk back home was peaceful, untill my mom sent me a text that read, "Hey sorry working late today can you please as the Styles if you can sleep over? Love you." 'Yay' I thought to myself 'a sleep over with Kate' I grinned knowing it'll just be me since Chester will be at a school event for the week. When I got home I packed my stuff and headed to the Kate's house. As I rang the bell the door opened 'crap' "Hey, I knew you couldn't resist me." Harry smiled from the brown door frame. "I'm not here for you, my mom's working late so she wanted to know if I could sleep over." "Of course you can, but there's goin to be a problem, we don't have an extra bed. So I guess you can sleep with me." He said as he eyed my up and down. Luckly I was wearing an over sized sweater to cover me. 

"Gross, can I please come in?"

"May you come in?"

"May I please come in."

"Right this way, my lady."

I rolled my eyes as I walked in. "So where are your parents?" I asked noticing it's been quiet. "They went on a trip for their job for a year", 'of course it would only be us two' my head said to itself. "Ca... May you please show me Kate's room?" Fixing myself so I wouldn't have to deal with his sarcasim. "Someone's catching on, right this way." As he extended his arms for me to follow. I took in the site of the large beautiful house, a chandallier in the middle of the entrance room, everything practicaly white or crystal. Furnitures white and a light brown. Two stair cases, the one on the left was a wooden bright brown one with spiral steps, the one on the right was one with white regular steps that looked wide enough to fit a boat. "Wow" I said not relizing I just said that out loud. "Come, her room's on the left the last door." "Thanks" I replied as I picked up my stuff and headed towards the room. I opend the door to see a big room with wallpaper of a light pastel color and christmas lights that hanged over the headboard of a white queen sized bed, covered with matching color on the covers from the wallpaper, and everything else a room needs. As I sat down my stuff I went to the bathroom to change but bumped into someone. "Opps" I apologized looking up to see Harry shirtless. Tattoo inks covered his body, as I looked at each one of them I passed by his 6 pack abs, right when I was thinking to look away I saw someone's fingers snap at my face. "Hey honey eyes up here." Blushing I continued to walk towards the bathroom, Harry grabbed onto my wrist and pinned me against the wall. "Why are you so beautiful?" He shockingly asked, I looked into his green eyes and got lost into them, as he leaned closer the front door opened, "Haz, I'm home!" Kate yelled from the entrance. "We'll continue this later." He said winking. Was Harry going to kiss me? Was I going to kiss him back? Wow Indiana...