Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Kyle's POV

"We figured we would head out to the Village tomorrow morning and be there by afternoon. If that's ok with you guys" Nadia told us.

"Oh wow I get to see the other white wolves and babies?" I asked Tony.

Tania walked over to me. "Yes they should be almost ready to be born." Then she hugged me and we were all happy. But my mind was still on Tony who was still holding my hand.

"Well you guys can have the pack house for tonight." Stan said as we walked to their pack house. I blushed as everyone looked at us knowingly.

Tony's POV

Oh thank goodness, I have smelled her heat growing stronger and was getting ready to just take her away soon. When we got to the pack house everyone else had cleared out already. I noticed the bags that belonged to her by the door.

"I'll take those upstairs to your room for tonight. I'm sure you would like a shower and a good night sleep. Considering everything you have gone through today" I tell her. I am nothing if not a gentlemen. Besides Charger scares the hell out of me! He said I should take things slow and give her time.

I will give her all the time she needs and not rush her. In time we will get to know each other more and it will be perfect. Although my wolf and my mind, body and soul is telling me to take her now, since it's in our genes. To love each other when we find our mate. But I'm guessing since she was brought up by a vampire things must be different.

Even though it's killing me I will give her time and space.

I show her the room she will be staying in and then go to my room after showing her I am just down the hall from her.