Chapter 2

Here is a little quicky for you all. I have not edited yet so please forgive the errors. But people have been asking for an update and I'm on my way to work......

Chapter 2

Kyle’s POV

I was changing my clothes and giggling because I know, they were doing the nasty in the tent. Knowing Charger he is going to be mad and want a new tent.  Mom was mad but hey, it’s a natural part of life. That’s what she said. You meet your mate and then you are supposed to do the nasty.

But I know she worries about when I find my mate. But I’m thinking it’s more because of the fact that she has spent so much time alone. She likes having me around and she loves me. I think the idea of me leaving is freaking her out. But she’s my mom. I wouldn’t leave her.

But it’s not like I will find my mate any time soon. We have a job to do and getting rid of that leech comes first.

Melina’s POV

I was listening to Kyle talk to herself. Ahh my young one had no idea that when she does find her mate. I will be the last thing on her mind. She is right, I am dreading living life alone again.

But we don’t have to worry about that now. What I do have to know is why I had 2 mutts mating in my tent. We walked back to where everyone was and I looked around.

“First of all, you had to have popped them here” I told Charger pointing my finger at him.

“Seeing as how you are not a friendly person. It must really have been a situation where you had no choice. So spill it” I tell him and damn if he didn’t turn red.

“Well what the fuck there where clothes ripping and biting and moaning and” He just popped away leaving us behind laughing our asses off.

“Well for freaking Charger out like that. I like you already, even if you are mutts” I tell them and they turned to look at Kyle.

“This is my daughter Kyle. Yes she’s a mutt to. So what’s your story” They talked and explained about how they met and about looking for the leech. We ate and I figured Charger should be here soon.

“Ok so what your telling me is that you guys are heading back to see the birth of the babies and only Charger, me and Kyle will continue the hunt? But will we be enough?” I asked Redemption.

“I’m sorry that was all I was told. But I’m sure Divinity will come to you when your turn to hunt arrives. Now shall we go back to our pack?” She asked then it was at that point that Charger popped back in.

“Come on, the group is back at the pack house and they sent me to come get you guys. They are ready to plan out what is going to happen next.” He tells the mutt couple.

“Well big brother looks like their headed back home and we are taking over the hunt” I tell him as I smack his back.

He turns to look at me. “What!” he yelled all mad. That just made me smirk, in happiness. Mister loner has had his life turned upside down lately.

“You heard your little sister, now let’s go.” I told him as we grabbed the others for the travel.

Nadia’s POV

I was so happy to be home. Mom and dad came out to great us and it took no time for the rest to come. We introduced the rest of the people in the group.

Nico and James introduced their mates. I could not help but see the sadness in Tony. But not much we can do. It is all up to the fates. We had a good reunion. But it was not meant to last long. We are still on a mission.

I walked outside and called for charger. He popped up in front of me and I smiled. For a leech he is pretty dang cool. “So um can you go get the other guys for me?” I asked him and explained how we needed to get going.

It was then that I went back inside and everyone was talking about how no one was missing from the village and that. They did not see anything out of place besides a lone rouge wolf on the out skirts of town.

“Oh that was my brother Colt. He was sent to keep track of the leech. Or at least that was what we think because when we got here. He meet his mate who was traveling with us and.” I covered her mouth.

“Girl, be quiet, you can’t tell them what they almost did in front of us” I whisper but they all heard and laughed.

“Well now that I have everyone’s attention. I guess I should prepare you. You see we meet up with 2 vampires. But unlike the bad ones, they are nice people so please do not worry. They will be coming soon.” I tell them just as we hear the voices outside.

Before I could register what happened Tony pushes people out of the way and just as he hits the door he shifts. Holy shit what the hell happened? Then I hear a scream from the outside “Oh hell no” Then we all ran outside as we heard Tony’s pained howl.

We all ran out and saw Tammy and Colt looking all stunned and Charger had his arms around Tony who was still in wolf form howling.

“What the hell happened?” I asked as I hear my pack start to growl.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Well shit….

What the hell happened??????

Comment…………………………………………………………………

Vote………………………………………………………..

Fan………………………………………