Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Melina's POV

I saw that mutt walk away with my Kyle and I was so mad. 'Charger! Why the hell did he shift that way? If he hurts my baby I'll kill you!!' I mind link Charger so the other mutts don't hear.

'Relax woman, poor kid had suffered through his friends finding their mates. Through all that awful cuddling and crap, he just well um jumped the gun there. His wolf was just so happy to smell his mate he over took Tony. But he's a good kid.' Charger tells me.

"What whoa, no way the great and powerful Charger is sticking up for a mutt. Damn Brother. You sure have gone soft on me." I say out loud making everyone laugh. It was at that instant that I realized how many mutts where around us and my hackles rose.

I turned to Charger who just smiled at me. Shit, if that didn't scare me even more.

"We mean you no harm here. We are also very happy and grateful to you for having cared for and raised Tony's mate." Said a girl who could have been no more than 22.

"My name is Nadia and I am the Alpha daughter of this pack. This is my mate Stan and these are." She proceeded to name everyone but let's face it. There was no way I would remember them. It was the white wolves I was most interested in.

I vaguely remember of their existence long ago. I have lived far too long. It was so unfair that they had found their mates while I still searched for mine. But I was also happy for them.

I was also curious about the mission Charger and I were going to have to do. Since it seems Kyle will not be joining us anymore. I sigh as I turn and look at her with her mate.

Kyle's POV

Holy crap my body is tingling. It starts at the joining of our hands and spreads out through my body. What the hell is going on? I look at this fine looking guy and I can feel my breath start to change pattern. Scary this is too much overload for me. If you're wondering why, well then let me explain it. If too much adrenalin gets into my system, my fight or flight mechanism kicks in.

As you can tell from who my mom and uncle are, there is no way I'm taking flight. So that leaves an extreme amount of adrenalin for a fight. But I have to calm and control myself. Because at this moment my wolf is clawing to get out of me. 'Mate , he's my mate please mark him.' She screamed in my head.

'Are you crazy? I just met the guy and you want me to what.' I was getting really mad now. As the guy talked about looking for me for a long time and how he was sure I would be happy in his pack.

Well there you have it. The straw that broke the camel's back. "You want me to what!" I screamed out as he was still talking.

"Well you're my mate, which means you will live here with me." He tells me and I was left utterly not happy. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I will not leave my mom" I tell him through clenched teeth.

"But I just thought" he started then I cut him off.

"Well, see that seems to be your problem. I promised my mom I would not leave her alone" I tell Tony.

"We can work out a plan" he says but my anger was getting stronger. Especially since my wolf was saying. 'Yes we will stay with him, now go bite him.' Ahh that annoying wolf was getting on my nerves.

Melina's POV

'Charger, I think we should do something. She's going to blow at any moment." I mind link Charger.

'No let them be, I think he is going to need to prove his dominance over her. If he's smart he'll teach her that her opinion matters. But he is in charge.' He mind links me and just as I jump to hit him for being such a guy. There comes a roar in Kyle's direction and they go at it.

Tony's POV

I was sensing that Kyle was trying to pick a fight. But Charger kept mind linking me and telling me not to back down. He said she would try to fight me for dominance. He said I should be a man and kick her ass. What the hell! I don't want to hit her.

I was getting very frustrated with this whole situation and everyone was watching and Charger was in my head. My wolf was going crazy. Not to mention that all I wanted was to hold her but she was ready to pounce.

It was then that I saw her lung for me but I held her as she struggled and all I could do was tell her in a soothing voice "Don't shift, whatever you do don't shift."

After a while of trying to get lose from me and screaming, I snapped and just bit into her shoulder. Since, my wolf was howling. 'Mark her, mark her now. She will stop fighting once she is ours. Mate her, take her make her ours.'

'No I'll mark her but the taking will come later' I tell my wolf as I bite into her soft supple skin. I feel her blood fill my mouth as the flavors burst on my tongue. I suck her skin as I lick at her wound closing it again.

Leaving behind my mark, it seemed to turn me on even more. She is mine now, she belongs to me. I felt her go limp in my arms and the next thing I know her mom is by my side and they just disappear.

I look around confused as Charger walks to me laughing. "Damn boy I told you to kick her ass, not mark her without her consent." Charger tells me as the guys join us.

"Crap Tony that was kind of hot" said Nadia. Earning herself a smack on her tush from Stan.

"Where did she take my mate?" I scream at Charger.

"Don't worry; I think Melina thought Kyle would be mad but if I'm not mistaken. They should be back soon. She will need you now" Charger said.

That made me blush.

Sundown was arriving and I put on a flannel shirt as I went to think in the field. What if she got mad? What if she chooses not to come back? I was going crazy when I hear the rustle of the field so I looked up from where I sat. There she was with the sun bright all around her. Bathing her in light, she looked like an angel. My angel here to save me, I swallowed and waited for her to talk.

"Hi" she said as her face turned a pretty shade of pink. She sat down beside me. She was wearing a sweater also and had put her hair up in a pony tail. She looked adorable.

I got on my knees ready to beg her to forgive me and what she did next surprised me. She pulled me forward and I placed my hands on her legs as she pulled my face closer so our noses touched. "Kiss me" she said.

The blood rushed to my head as I touched my lips to hers. My heart started beating fast as my head throbbed and just as I was getting ready to make a move, everyone came.

...................................................................................................

Man, give the boy a break.

Comment..................................

Vote...............