Chapter 7

Sorry for all these huge waits I keep on having to put you all through!! Although you don't get to meet either of the twins in this chapter *everybody groans*, you do get to meet a few pack members who will definitely end up playing a bigger part later on in the story. 

 “We have to go in here,” Cam announced, stepping to the right and towards a store called Violet Diamond.

As soon as I stepped inside and I began to adjust to the dim, purple décor of the place I heard a squeal. Of course it wasCam. She was fingering a white cotton dress with lace trimmings and gasping and sighing as she gave it another once over.

 “What do you think?” she asked me with a hint of a sigh on her breath.

Totally not my type.

 “It’s very pretty,” I replied, flashing my most convincing smile.

This just made her more determined.

 “We are not coming out of this store before we have bought a dress for you.”

And with that she was off. As she studied the skirts and the frilly shorts on the opposite wall I studied the dresses beside me. If the dress didn’t have lace on it, it was silky and if it wasn’t silky, it was velvet.

 “May I help you?” a voice came from beside me.

 The woman looked positively scary. She had on a form-fitting, black office dress, high court heels, red lipstick and a tightly-pulled bun.  

 “Erm…” I hesitated.

 “Sacha,” Camcalled from the end of the shop as she made her way past the racks of clothing to stand beside me. “Saskia this is Sacha and she owns Violet Diamond.”

I gave her a polite smile and didn’t get anything in return. Well isn’t she polite.

 “I was wondering if you've got more of those white dresses that I saw last month…”

Sacha nodded atCamand proceeded in showing her to the end of the shop.

 I used the time to have a good look around the store. Frills and silk may have not been my type but it didn’t mean there weren’t some cute pieces of clothing in here. I stroked a rack full of colourful fitted blazers and admired the patent high heels that sat above it. The stores’ collection of shorts was large and surprisingly nice! A Mint green pair caught my eye. It was on the top rack and even from where I was down below I could see it was my size. The tops in there were rather sparkly and more evening than day wear except for maybe the odd few you could downgrade with a pair of jeans and no make-up.

 “Saskia have a look at this.”

I braced myself for a dress bursting with lace or at the very least silk but turning around and glancing at the dress in Cam’s hands I sucked in a gasp. Sure the dress had lace but because there was hardly any it actually looked decent. The dress was white and looked tight. It was tight enough to show anybody’s womanly assets. Even the skinniest woman in the world could have worn it and conjured wide hips and large boobs. Not only that but it had what they call a peep-hole just above the chest area where cleavage could be on full view. The very thought had me blushing from ear to ear. It would be much too embarrassing but I couldn’t help but fall deeply in love with the bodycon dress. As far as I knew I wasn’t invited to any parties in the near time, not that I had even been invited to any before, but it was like seeing a bar of gold. It was impossible not to reach out and lay a hand on it.