chapter 8

Natasha’s p.o.v

Lacie and I have been waiting outside for about an hour now, since the doctor asked us to wait outside. All kinds of things are going through mind, mainly the fear that Sky could be brain damaged. I love sky I really do, but it’s hard enough dealing with her now, not alone if she has to learn everything again, can you imagine it?! Can you?!

The door then swung open, and the doctor stepped out and greeted Lacie and I with a smile. “Girls, Sky has regained consciousness, you can go in now and see her” My mind then went even deeper into worry, I know what you guys are thinking. You just got told you can go and see her, but yet you are still worrying! Sort it out! And I know I should be happy, but it’s real now, what if I walk in there and she can’t even remember how to speak or feed herself. What then?!

“Is she brain damaged?” it slipped out without me even realising it. “It’s still too early to tell, she is still very drowsy, but things are looking good” he said with a smirk. I nodded before following Lacie into the room. Lacie immediately ran over to Sky and flung her arms around Sky’s neck. “Get the fuck off me, who the fuck are you weirdo?!” Sky announced squirming out of Lacie’s arms. Lacie stepped back next to me. Everyone went into total shock, out of all the things I was dreading I did not expect that at all!

“Sky, this is Lacie your sister. Can you remember?” the doctor asked joining Sky’s side and holding her hand. “Of course I can remember my sister! But that’s not her, for starters she’s only 13!!” Sky said panic raising in her voice slightly.  The doctor frowned, and as he did so his eyebrow joined, expressing a thoughtful look on his face.

“Sky how old are you?” he asked. Well 14, don’t you have this on record or summing?!” I could hear the frustration in her voice. “Okay, Sky it would appear, you have some memory loss, there is nothing to worry about. This can occur in some circumstances, it is hard to tell when you will get your memory back, but you should at some point” I saw Sky go slightly pale in the face before looking at Lacie and I for a few moments.

“How old am I?” before the doctor had a chance to open his mouth I replied “16”.  Sky then looked down at her hands for a while, before making eye contact with me “and who are you?” this was breaking my heart, I could see her heart breaking, I could see in her eyes how lonely and lost she felt, but all I could do right now in this moment is answer her questions, so that is what I’m going to do. “I am Natasha, we went to kindergarten together, we lost contact but we started speaking again this year” she gave me a half smile, even though I could tell it wasn’t a real smile, I could tell she had no idea who the hell I was.

“Sorry but can you all leave, I need to be myself for a little while, except you Natasha I want to talk to you, sorry Lacie” She offered Lacie a half smile.  I could tell Lacie was hurt and confused that her sister could not remember or recognise her, but she understood that she needed time. So she smiled and left along with everyone else.

Once everyone had left she burrowed her eyebrows, and looked at me. That’s when I noticed she was crying, she looked up at me “I love you don’t I?” What just came out of her mouth shook my entire existence. “W-what d-d-do you mean?” she was still crying and looked back down at her hands, “I’m in love with you, and by the way you were looking at me before I’m guessing you love me?”  

“Uhh-h w-what makes you think you love me?” I said raising one eyebrow in question. She then slowly lifted her head, and met my eyes “because I feel safe around you, I want you to hug me, even though I have no idea who you are, but yet I know who my sister is and I didn’t feel like that when she was in here?” I felt a tear role down my cheek. “Your right I do love you. But you have never told me you loved me, we’ve kissed and stuff but then you always push me away and call me stuff like dyke and tell me to fuck off.” I saw the hurt in her eyes as she nodded. “Am I a bitch?” she said closing her eyes slowly and resting her head back on her pillow. “No” I responded. “Tell me the truth” she snapped her eyes back open.

“You’re not a bitch, your just popular and care about what people think about you” I said collapsing in to the chair next to me. She nodded once again, “Im scared, I dunno who I am” she began to properly sob now. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around “shhh, it will be okay” She sniffed slightly. “Can you please help me, I cant do this by myself and you’re the only one I trust” she clinged on the my shirt pushing her head deeper into my neck. The feel of her against me was intoxicating.

Okayyy guys so whatya think? Did you like the twist or not so much?

ANYWAY BIG NEWWWSS. I am looking for an editor to help me with this story “Diary of a hidden lesbian” and possibly “Mask” but if you only wanted to do one of them that will be fine J  I have had a few offers but I would really love it to be one of you AMZING people who read my story’s <3 <3 SO if you are interested 1) THANKYOU 2) you are AMAZING 3) let me know in a comment or mail me or something J

Okay one last thing before I leaveee……..  I wanted to get a bit more involved with you guysss…. So im gunna do question time ( I KNOW IT WILL BE AMENCEE) so you guys ask me questions in the comments below,, and ill choose the question I love the most, and I will awnser it in the next chapter and I will also dedicate that chapter to you J   

LOVE YO ALLL immy J xxx