Chapter 4

"I love you sky and i always have " she said before leaning back and rubing her lips gently against mine. This was the best feeling ive ever had , but it wasn't right. I began crying again and pushed her away. I stood up and she grabbed my arm " Sky you can't run forever" she said also now starting to cry.

I rubbed the tears away from my eyes and looked down at her " Watch me" i pulled my arm out of her hand grabbed my bag and left. As i left i could her saying my name through her sobs and it was killing me but this is not who and what i can be and she needs to accept this.

 2 HOURS LATER

I avoided lacie in the car park and walked my self home, which nearly took me an hour. When i got home i noticed lacies car in the drive so i quickly ran up to our room and shut myself in our en-suite bathroom and ran a bath.

As i waited for my bath to run i checked my phone. I had 4 new messages 2 from jackie asking what i wanted to do tonight, and 2 from lacie asking me were i was. I texted jackie back telling her that were going to a party and that i will be ready in an hour so to come pick me up.

Half an hour later i exited the bathroom to notice lacie was waiting for me. " I think we need to talk sky babe" she said giving me an apoligetic look. "really? well i dont so lets not lacie please im going out now anyway" i said avoiding eye contact with her and picking out a slutty outfit, which was a skin tight top which ended under my boobs so that the whole of my stomach was bare, a pair of mini denim shorts and black high heels. "Okay sky but we are definatly going to have a chat tomorrow wether you want to or not" lacie anounced jumping off her bed and picking up her make up bag to do my make up.

"Great i can not wait" i said with a big fake smile which i flashed her way. After about another thirty minuets of messing about getting dressed, there was a nock at the door and i was finally ready. I said goodbye to everybody and esured my mother that i would be fine, i left the house and jumped in the passenger seat of jackies car. "Okay babe were are we going? , you look gorgeous by the way" jackie smiled at me giving me a quick hug. "Tah so do you and party at the lake" i gave jackie a cheeky smile and off we went.

We soon arrived at the lake to see hundreds of people partying, "okay jackie if we get lost ring each other, and put your phone on vibrate and put it down your bra so we can feel it ringing" i told jackie. "Okay lets go" i shrieked while we both jumped out the car and headed into the party.

Here is your next chapter guyss, and for ONE time ONLY if i can get five votes by midnight tonigh and 2 comments i will update again tomorrow. comoon guys you can do itt :) xxx