Chapter 3: The Man Next to the Red Shoes

Anna’s P.O.V.

I walked through the door, tiptoe on my red slip on shoes. Hoping Geoffrey wouldn’t hear me enter. I climbed the stairs, avoiding the creaky steps and went up to the upstairs living room. I walked through the dark hallway over the even darker wooden floors, a beam of light shone from under the living room door.

He was waiting.

I took a deep breath and pushed open the door.

“Where have you been?” He said with a weird tone, suggesting he had been drinking, the glass in his hand proved I was right.

“I went out to dinner with a friend.” I told him, which was true, I liked Lauren, I just left Brenann out of my story.

“They told me you left with a man.” He said. Crap, we had been seen.

“That’s her brother, he drove us to the restaurant.” I told him, still speaking the truth.

“Will you see him again?” He asked as he put the glass down on the table and walked towards me.

“If I hang out with Lauren I am sure to cross paths at some point.” I told him.

“I don’t want you to see him again, we’re going to have a baby, you don’t have time for other men.” He said as he started kissing my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

“Geoffrey, please not now, I’m tired.” I told him, hoping it would make him stop.

He didn’t

His hands moved over my back to my head, he held my neck and hair as he kissed me more on my neck, slowly going lower and lower until he had reached the top of my green shirt and black zip up hoodie. He pulled off the hoodie and the shirt slowly followed.

I struggled, Geoffrey yelled at me and I felt his hand tighten about my body, it hurt. One arm laid on my arms, I was sure a bruise would be there tomorrow. He was always scary when he was drunk.

I swallowed, I didn’t want this. A short image popped up in my head, the image of another man, a man with bronze hair and vibrant blue eyes. I gasped and the image disappeared.

Geoffrey was currently in the process of taking of my bra, something he was nearly unable to do because of his state of mind, and the fact that he was drunk.

Moment later my bra fell on the floor and Geoffrey kissed my breasts tenderly. He picked me up from the ground and took me to the bedroom. There he took of all of his clothes and stripped me down to my birth suit.

“Let’s make a baby.” He smiled as he kissed my breasts and slowly went down, he kissed every inch of my body, something I used to be able to enjoy, but now I found it repulsing.

I wanted to cry as Geoffrey spread my legs slightly and thrust his manhood inside of me. He kissed me on the mouth, his eyes closed as he made rough love to me.

Tears streamed slowly down my face. In my head the image of the bronze haired man and his vibrant blue eyes kept appearing. Brenann was on my mind.

He had left a great impression on me, he seemed powerful yet kind, he listened and responded, he conversed as to where Geoffrey just spoke and commanded.

I felt Geoffrey tense up as he reached his limit. He rolled of off me and took me in his arms. One of his hands on my stomach. He kissed my jaw and stroked my hair of my sweaty forehead.

Geoffrey’s dark blonde hair and dark blue eyes disappeared and were replaced by Brenann. I felt myself go mad. How could someone who I had only met such a short time ago take so much of me? I had never loved Geoffrey as he loved me, but I had always been able to fake so, that talent seemed to slowly disappear.