Chapter 1)

This chapter along with the rest are unedited

They will be rewritten as soon as i have time.

I know I have many mistakes I am going to try to fix them

...........................

Chapter 1

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I walked into my room with a heavy stride, and made sure to slam the door behind me locking it in the process.

I used to my advantage that pack house was practically deserted right now and let out a loud scream.

"I fucking hate this place!!!"

When I had got that out of my system, and my anger was more calmed down, I walked over to my bed and threw myself flat on it; landing on my stomach my face pushed into the covers.

I hadn't really noticed that I had started to cry until I felt the moist blankets against my face, and I could hear my muffled cries.

"Why does everyone hate me so much?"

"What did I ever do to deserve this horrible treatment?"

Those were the two questions I asked myself almost everyday now.

I can never catch a break, sure there are girls out there that get bullied at school, but when they come home they get to catch an escape from all that and be with their ever loving family.

Do I have that loving family I can go to when I get constantly beaten and bullied. No instead I get two dead parents, and a brother that hates me equally as much, or maybe even more than everyone else in this pack.

To the person that says all older brothers are protective and loving of their sisters, they are dead wrong. My life is the perfect example of that.

I don't know the reason why Dylan my brother hates me so much, I wish I did because maybe then I would understand why he treats me like this.

In the Silver Moon pack which I am currently apart of my brother is soon to be beta, the second in command after the alpha. Making me the future beta's sister, did anyone acknowledge me a such? No.

Did they even acknowledge me as a pack member?

Not even.

People in this pack are so judgmental of everything.

How I look, What I wear, How much I weigh, What I eat the list could go on and on.

This didn't start out of nowhere, this started because of Dylan

They treat me like the runt of the pack because my brother Dylan, my own flesh and blood started it all.

He was the first person to start treating me badly around the same time I was seven. Soon after his closest friends including the future alpha Michael followed.

Pretty soon everyone started making fun of me bullying me anything that would make me feel bad or upset me. In fact Dylan practically ordered some pack members who did not treat me like crap to do so and if not he threatened to have them severely punished.

That was enough to have almost everyone in the pack against me.

This pack is going to be so lucky to have Dylan a future beta, note my sarcasm.

I wouldn't be surprised if this pack were to fall when they take over.

The only person in this pack who isn't an asshole towards me is Matt, the alphas second son who is the same age as me.