Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Alyssa's P.O.V.

After about twenty minutes of being in the pool we decided it was time for us to get out something about too much PDA that the guys kept shouting at us.

It was kind of tiring to have to sit there, and have Ian, and the rest of the guys interrupt us by throwing stuff at us, to get us to stop.

Although it was kind of funny to see Blake pick up whatever they had thrown, and throw it back.

Another reason we got out was because Eve, and her cronies kept trying to flirt with Blake, which was actually pissing me off.

If she would have said anything else to him, my fist would have already been down her throat.

Her, and her so called friends were also trying to flirt with the rest of the guys, but nothing they did seemed to work. They just acted as if she wasn't even there.

.............

Blake, and I went up to our room to shower. Me in the shower that is in our room, and him in the bathroom in the hallway.

When I was done showering I got out, put on a robe, and went into the room to pick out my outfit.

I grabbed a normal shirt, and a pair of shorts so I would be comfortable enough to be sitting in a chair for a couple of hours, because today was movie night.

Movie night started the first year that I arrived at the pack, and it just consisted of me, and a whole bunch of pack members ordering pizza, buying a whole bunch of treats, and watching movies.

The ones who didn't;t fall asleep got to pull pranks on the ones who fell asleep. Ian, Tom, Blake, and a few other including me, were some of the people that usually always stayed awake, but sometimes it varied.

Another thing about movie night at the pack house, was that you couldn't just come, you had to be invited, because then we would have lots of unwanted people there, like Eve, and her group of friends, who would just ruin everything if they happened to show up.

Everyone, and I mean everyone knew that if you came to movie night that you better not fall asleep, or you would regret it in the morning.

When I was done getting dressed I went downstairs ready to go shopping for snacks.

"WHO'S GOING WITH ME TO BUY THE SNACKS?" I shouted through mind link, hearing a whole bunch of thumps upstairs the second I did.

"Not cool," someone said.

"Hey we were busy," Lance, and his mate Linda shouted.

"Ewe okay, I just got a mental image there," I said closing my eyes, cringing with disgust.

"Good," he shouted back at me through mind link.

"I'll go with you," Luke spoke walking towards me.

"Me too," said Jen one of the only girls that I had made friends with, in the past three years. She had short dirty blond hair that framed her heart shaped face, and complimented her light blue eyes.

"I'll go let me just finish getting ready," Blake spoke through mind link.

"Me too," Ian shouted from the second floor not bothering to use mind link.

"Me three," Trevor. shouted after him from the kitchen, most likely searching through the refrigerator, like he always was.

"Me four," Zach spoke through mind link.

"Okay then hurry, or I'm leaving without you," I said walking over to the couch to wait.

Movie night usually began at around eight p.m. so that gave us exactly two hour to have everything prepared before pack members began to show up.