Chapter 4

I didn't move, I didn't want to move. The teacher which was a dragonite did not look very companionate and that worried me. After what seemed like years I managed to choke out "h-hi, um... sorry for uh being late... Im new so...." I sounded like a idiot in front of the class, but I couldn't help that I get so nervous in front of a crowd.

"Come here," said the the teacher sternly. I kept my head low trying not to make eye contact with anyone and slugged over to the teacher across the classroom. It was not that comfortable walking across the room when there was a classroom of Pokemon just staring at you. I tried to ignore it, but I could feel myself tremble.

When I got up to the teacher she said "turn around to look at the class." I held my breathe and slowly turned myself the other way, still trying not to make any eye contact. "Students this is Bri Youngleaf, she'll be attending our class for now on, oh, and I'm Ms. Razor." Ms. Razor seemed like she wanted to lecture me, but she just told me to take my seat.

There was an empty seat at the end of the front row. I walked over to it, took my backpack off and placed it on the ground. Then I took my seat in the chair which was pretty small. Well this is embarrassing... this seat is probably meant for small Pokemon... I thought as I heard Pokemon chuckling.

Ms. Razor continued with her teaching with no interest to help me understand what we were doing. "Psst," I heard a faint sound to my left, I shrugged and ignored it. "Psssst, hey I'm not a ghost you know!"

I looked to my left to see a light blue Pokemon with plenty of tails that were waving in my direction. This was a Pokemon I've never seen before, but it was pretty obvious that this was an alolan ninetales which I have read about in a book.

"Hey! I'm Snowflake, I know I know pretty obvious name right? But you know all of us Pokemon names are pretty obvious, am I right? So what is your name? I would love to know since-" Snowflake cut off as she saw Ms. Razor walking toward her. "Uh oh, crazy dragonite alert," she whispered.

"Snowflake!" Ms. Razor's roar seemed like everyone in the school building could hear her. "Is what your talking about have absolutely anything to do with my lesson?" She eyed Snowflake with such anger, but Snowflake looked surprisingly bored.

"Sorry," Snowflake yawned. "But this class is way too boring... so talking makes you less bored, just lighten up will ya?"

Ms. Razor's nostrils flared. I cowered my head under the desk and closed my eyes. I could of swore Ms. Razor's roar shook the whole school building.

*****

The bell ranged. I was glad to get out of this classroom as soon as possible. I would be able to put my backpack in my locker now that I had time.

As I quickly gathered my belongings I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head around to see Snowflake. "Err, sorry, but hey what can I say? I just love meeting new Pokemon," she beamed and then got this no good sort of a look on her face. "Besides its only an after school detention."

"Uh... yeah," I said as I picked up my backpack with my teeth and turned to leave, but then Snowflake grabbed me on my front right leg with one of her tails and pulled me to walk in her direction. "Come on! I got a lot to show you in this school. You know you should really see the-"

Snowflake blabbered on as I was literally drag into the hallway. This day is just getting better and better, I thought sarcastically.

Sorry for the long wait... I hope you enjoyed this chapter though!